Sunday, September 21, 2014

Dialogue: Mistress Morgan & 2 Dommes on useless cock


Mistress Morgan

Goddess Ezada Sinn
Princess Sheila



Mistress Morgan has a remarkable idea for this big problem. She just got the answer. 

10:40 PM - 15 Feb 2014 


Mistress Morgan  posted this picture and wrote: 

"Look at what I got this slave to do last night.if you dare.Warning involves what used to be a cock,a needle & thread."


Goddess Ezada Sinn commented on this saying: "male nullification! Yey!"


Mistress Morgan : "One of My favorite things!"



Then on 10:29 AM - 18 Feb 2014. 3 days later, she posted it another college picture:



"In case you missed My great solution for what to do to a useless cock...Here it is! And it's oh soooo easy too!"

Princess Sheila ‏responded: awesome!!!

Mistress Morgan : "Hehe..I think so too! :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...