Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Too much of a good thing


Princess Sheridan was so generous to give me few days off after my second chastity period. So, after that She wanted to give me a very serious listen about submission and ownership. 
She asked me If I do not go into chastity again and stopped busting my balls for her. “Do you want to jerk like a madman every chance you get? Let's do that.

I didn’t think or answer, I obeyed. But deep inside me was silly thoughts that being a jerking monkey is much better than being locked. just like most of guys things, more orgasms is a good thing. 

So I was instructed to watch one of her clips, jerk off and cum (full orgasm no ruined). Then I must tweet about it in a formal way and mention the clip I came to. Then start over as soon as I can. easily right? full f pleasure right?

As Princess Sheridan said “Let's see how often you can cum.



So I started by watch her sexy clip “You'll Never Please Anyone”. it’s has a great dose of her special humiliation. I love it. I jerk off and came to it. I tweeted after that.  


Then I took a rest and watched “1 inch soft and 2 inches hard
I didn’t took me much to cum for the second time. It felt so good. 



The third time was with “tiny white boy cock” and the stroking time was less this time. 


Then, to start a forth round was a torture, my cock was too sensitive, my balls were empty. I started jerking while watching “intoxicating legs”. Her hot legs made my cock rock hard. I jerked off and when I reached the orgasm. My cock twitched and I came but nothing comes out! there was nothing blocks the way, no ropes no chastity cage. But obviously there was no more cum left in my poor balls. I had my first dry orgasm.

It was a new painful thing to me. So I tried to touch my cock to see if i can go for a fifth time. It hurt so bad. So I DMed Princess Sheridan begging her to make me stop having orgasm. even I didn't believe I would ever ask this !

So I had to offer an anti-cum tax!

Princess Sheridan was very generous and had mercy to accept my humble offer after one more cum. So, I chose to watch her hot clip "Stop Denying That You Are A Faggot" for that. 

And  yes I did come a dry orgasm for a second time. And Hell yes it was painful. I cried out while my cock throbbing and shooting empty bullets. I was so pathetic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...