Monday, December 8, 2014

Ballbusted in chastity


Princess Sheridan began the session talking about me spending that much of time in chastity. Two months it is a long time, actually it was the longest time ever I spent in a cage. Thanks to her. So today she generously is going to reward me. After months of dreaming and begging desperately to be busted by her.

She prepared a dildo for demonstration, but the dildo was erect not soft. she tried to force the cage on it but it didn’t fit of course. “obviously my dildo is too big”. I was turned on by hear that, I am watching her personal dildo right now. and it is so big, way bigger than my poor “member”. She added “obviously i won’t buy a dildo with a size of normal penis because it wont be able to please me”. She said that  even normal size penis wont please her, what about me! with one sentence she smashed my manhood on the floor. 

“You are gonna bust your balls today” She announced. isn’t that enough! I feel so excited, I was scarred because i know she will hurt me and it’s gonna be painful, but i was excited for that.


She began by tying the balls. And she was so careful to make sure that I do it the right way. After taking my balls they were tightly trapped between the cage and the shoelace. I was ready for the next step. “now loser” She said and get close to the camera, so I can see her beautiful face and killer cleavage. She made it clear that I must follow her orders. Every time she hits these plastic balls, I will hit mine and say thank you Princess. “Every time you hit yourself, you are gonna tell me thank you”. This was my reward. 

She started slapping the balls, my balls. that’s how it felt. She slapped my balls, one, two, three and with each strike she reminded me to say thank you in her sexy demanding voice. Then, she made a fist and started punching my balls with a big smile on her mouth. Punch, two, three. And with each stroke she reminded me to thank her. She punched my balls over and over, and I was saying “thank you princess” each time i feel the painful hit in my weak balls.

Then she gabbed my sensitive beaten balls and squeeze them very hard. This drove me crazy! She kept squeezing and I felt my balls were about to pop. My eyes were staring at her cleavage while she was giving me a countdown. The time passed slowly and painfully until she let go of my red balls. 
Then she got back to ball punching. I didn’t know if i can take more, I was in pain and I was horny too. This time she punched me faster and harder, a punch after other. I was screaming from the pain. 

Then to make it even harder, when I thought it was over. She told me that while I am on the floor trying to recover she will stomp on my balls with her bare foot. 

I got to see her beautiful feet, she started by taking off her socks. then she began crushing the balls with her heels. She stepped on them.

The she said good bye to me in her own way with a kiss and a middle finger.  
---


How about a little "play along with Me" ballbusting exercise? The Custom Request this clip was edited from was for a chastity slave but that doesn't mean you have to be in chastity to play along. Before tying up your balls I suggest you watch this video- http://www.behindkink.com/2014/05/22/quick-tie-cock-balls/ to make sure you do it safely. Then you can tie up your balls and smack them, squeeze them and punch them just like I demonstrate with a dildo. And like I instruct you in the video, make sure to say "Thank You Princess" after each blow!  c4s.com

Price: $5.99 USD
Length: 5 minutes
Size: 324 MB
Format: WMV
Category: BALLBUSTING
Added: 12/6/14 9:10pm
http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/tied-up-and-ballbusted/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...