Sunday, December 7, 2014

Session: Princess Sheridan busted my balls!



Isn’t that enough? This is a dream come truth to me. I have been begging desperately to get my balls busted by her in a specific session. and finally that day comes. After many days where Princess Sheridan punches, slaps, and hits my balls just for her own pleasure, this time she has a full instruction for a real time blasting session. 




And for extra spice, keep in my that I have been in chastity for two months which make my balls more sensitive and makes me horny all the time. And for more spice, I was ordered to bust my own balls while being in chastity device. This means that my balls will be trapped tightly and the pain will be doubled.




I followed every step of her instruction without thinking, and when she orders me to hit harder i hit harder like there is no tomorrow. 

thank you Princess Sheridan for making my day.

-----
If you are into this fetish, you can buy this clip (Tied Up And Ballbusted) and live it yourself with Princess Sheridan.
I encourage you all to request your own custom from her too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...