Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Creative Alert: CBT Foot JOI

Goddess JessiBelle has released his hot clip. it's not a clip for foot lovers only, or just a clip for painsluts either. This clip has more than one fetish. You will be seduced to break out your chastity, torture your family jewels and cum like a little slutty girl. all this while being mindfucked by Goddess's perfect feet. BUY IT NOW


CBT Foot JOI


Published Jun 29, 2016
CBT Instruction, Foot Fetish
Take your cage off. You're going to need a zip tie, tape, and a vibrator bullet. You're going to zip tie your balls, nice and tight but loose enough to cut off when you need to. I want you to be able to cum, but you will have to do everything that I say! Once your balls are tied up, I want you to very carefully smack your balls, both at the same time. Ouch, hurts doesn't it? Now take your bullet and the tape and tape that bullet to your cock. I am going to tell you how much to turn that bullet up and you're going to do it. You don't deserve to jerk it like a man, you're going to cum like a woman! I tease you with my feet as I tell you how to turn up your bullet and what to do. I know you're so hard for me showing off my cute little feet both in and out of heels. You want to cum? You're going to do everything that I say!
#CBT, #CBT Instruction, #Female Domination, #Femdom, #Foot Domination, #Foot Fetish, #Jerk Off Instruction, #Masturbation Instruction, #Redheads,

https://iwantclips.com/store/7174/JessiBelle/141394/CBT-Foot-JOI
http://www2.kinkbomb.com/p/cbt-foot-joi/222004


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Alert: thick cum degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence

Miss  Veggie Baby  has released this clip and I think it's creative. it is called "Thick Cum Degradation: disgusted step-sister end...