Friday, June 17, 2016

Interview: Miss Roxana Rae

Miss Roxana Rae has been famous for her penis size law. She is the Queen of the SPH. Her personal life is not separated from her fantasy. She is living a very fascinating relationship with her partner.  




Question #1: Please begin by telling us a bit about Yourself ?
= I am a strong, intelligent, Dominant Woman, who is a natural born leader.  I have an extremely Dominant personality, which has led me to be successful both as a Professional in business and as a Professional Fem Dom Goddess and Humiliatrix.  I am an active person who enjoys hiking, exercise, and mental stimulation.  I place a high value on being a healthy well balanced Woman who is sound in both body and mind. I am a lifestyle Domme, so not only do I Dominate my slaves as a profession; I also am Dominant in my personal relationships.  As a result My personal relationships are “FLR” Female Led Relationships due to the fact that I am best suited to be in a position of control and leadership.  While I do appreciate a strong or “real man” I strongly believe that a Female led or Matriarchal society is vastly superior in both wisdom and judgment to the patriarchal disaster that has resulted from the traditional, yet steadily decreasing male dominated world of the past.
Although My strength and Domineering nature have always been attributes that aided in My success in life, it is only relatively recently that I have chosen to share My Dominant traits as a FemDom Goddess with the public.  My Dominant personality was a natural fit for the world of FemDom and as a Powerful Female Presence it has really been quite easy to master the fragile male psyche and mold men into my submissive army of slaves.  Although men may have different natural personality traits, in My experience they all stem from a place of weakness or fear that society teaches them to hide and protect.  Enslaving a man is as simple as confronting him with this fear or weakness and having the confidence to use it to strip away the learned behavior that drives them leaving the natural submissive state of the male psyche that yearns for Female Dominance, Control and Approval



Question #2: What is Your zodiac sign ?

= Capricorn –“ It is not uncommon for Capricorns to be arrogant and overbearing while on their march to success. Of course they will rationalize their behavior by saying a domineering nature is a trait of a born leader. Capricorns are industrious and detail oriented.”

As one might deduce, I am a control freak, things need to be done my way, the right way, in order for Me to be satisfied with the result.  That is probably what led Me to becoming a Domme.  I haven’t the time or the patience for males with over inflated ego issues.  I have found that when confronted most males will reveal their submissive nature once you find the fear that drives their overcompensating behavior.  Deep down, most are just little boys that require the Dominance and guidance of a strong intelligent Woman to keep them on track. I am the Dominant Female force that so many of my slaves lack in their everyday lives.  I embody control and provide for them a sense of purpose within their roles as My submissive slaves. I give them purpose, they in turn give Me whatever I want.  This is the Nature of My world, it could be no other way.



Question #3: What’s are Your favorite books, music and movies ?

= I appreciate a wide variety of literature, music and entertainment.  My most common choices are thought provoking subjects that question the generally accepted historical and scientific record.  I have an open mind and appreciate alternative perspectives that differ from the status quo so long as they are supported by some degree of verifiable fact, and logical reason.  I enjoy Country music as well as music I can dance to, and big band classics.  I am a fan of classic film, especially Marilyn Monroe as well as contemporary comedy.  I do have an embarrassing affinity for Zombie Apocalypse films, it is a guilty pleasure of Mine.


Question #4: You are the Queen of SPH, that’s such a powerful title.  Does this designation make men nervous around you ?

= I find most men to be nervous generally around strong aggressive Female personalities.  In my experience when men feel threatened by the intelligence, skill, ability, or success of a Woman it immediately causes a defensive posture that reveals their self-conscious nature.  This is an easy façade for a Strong Woman to see trough and is typically masked by overcompensating in an effort to hide the cause of their doubt or uncertainty.
Because the penis is the ultimate symbol of masculinity and virility for men, most even many well-endowed men are self-conscious with respect to their size and sexual prowess linking it in many cases to their identity as men.  This makes SPH small penis humiliation an extremely effective means to strip away the male ego when used properly.  I personally enjoy SPH because it quite literally cuts many otherwise arrogant overcompensating men down to size causing them to immediately realize their true submissive inferiority, especially when a strong, sexy, intelligent and powerful Female reinforces their fear with cold hard facts.


Question #5: Are You naturally dominant in Your real life or is this just a job?

= As I stated previously, I am a lifestyle Domme.  I have always been a successful leader and am confident in Myself and My ability to manage any situation.  I believe strongly in Female Led Relationships and live My life accordingly.  I do have a live in sissy/maid/secretary/cook that serves Me as a completely submissive, obedient, feminized slave. So, yes, this is My lifestyle, not just a job.  I am a true Domme not just some bratty girl pretending to be a Domme online who has no real experience with Female Led Relationships.






Question #6: At what point did You first realize the power You have over men?

= The realization that I had power over men came early as I was able to get boys to do what I wanted just for the prospect of my attention.   I did however not decide to use this power professionally to Dominate, Humiliate and Enslave men until My most recent relationship with My x-boyfriend and now feminized sissy slave eric/erica. Eric was a  wanna be alpha male with good looks, a masculine body and an intelligent mind all wrapped in what outwardly appeared to be a confident aggressive personality. Unfortunately for eric, despite these attributes he has one very large problem, eric has the smallest penis of any man I have ever been with in My life.  While I decided initially not to confront him with this issue, eventually it became pathetically evident that eric did not measure up to My expectations sexually, and was incapable of satisfying me with his tiny baby dick.

As you are likely aware, I am a true Size Queen.  A man must be well endowed and able to fill Me up in order to satisfy Me sexually.  Although eric was skilled orally, his pathetically tiny size made it almost impossible for us to have sex.  After putting some thought into the situation I decided that not wanting to hurt his feelings was no longer reason enough to conceal Mine.  Subsequently, I confronted eric with the issue of his size and of My unwillingness to continue in a “relationship with him as we had been up to that point. I am of the opinion that tiny baby dicks are not dicks at all but rather should be considered clits and treated as such, so that women do not have to endure the disappointment that they inevitably create sexually.  I made it clear to eric that if he wished to continue to be in My life, he would have to agree that from that point on I would be in complete control of him and the relationship and he would learn to accept his new role as a submissive slave at my feet and his new purpose would be above all else obediently serving my every desire.  The prospect of losing Me was a cost he could not bare, and eric bowed his head and kneeled at My feet agreeing to do anything I wanted from that point on.  It was at that moment that I realized the true power I had to control men, to enslave them, and to make them serve My every desire.



Question #7: Lots of strong independent women have been called demeaning names like “bitch or slut”. Have You experienced this before?

= The categorical grouping of any strong aggressive Female as a “Bitch” or sexually liberated Female as a “Slut” is nothing more than a male generated means of creating a double standard that prevents Women from achieving their true potential and rightful position for fear of societal stigma or shaming.  This type of categorical labeling comes solely from a place of insecurity and is in fact proof of that the fragile male ego is threatened to its very core by the prospect of a Strong, Aggressive, Dominant, Sexually Liberated Woman.
I wear the title of Bitch as a badge of honor, and if I am a Slut for expressing the truth about My preferences in the bedroom then so be it.  A man bearing the exact same traits would be described by other men as a confident stud.  Don’t be blinded by semantics, they are merely words put in place to hide insecurity.




Question #8: Do You prefer to date a submissive man who will submit to You or an Alpha?

= While I am typically more attracted to a confident alpha male sexually, that is only because of the fact that he is more likely to possess the physical attributes to satisfy My sexual desire.  At the end of the day however a true alpha male would not be a realistic partner for a True Alpha Female because of the inherent and constant struggle for dominance that would result.
In My personal life I have found long term happiness to exist with a man who is capable of accepting his role as My submissive and derives his own pleasure from serving and pleasing Me as his Dominant Female Goddess.



Question #9: Your story with your ex-boyfriend / now Erica, is inspiring. Would You please share some of the key points of her two months transition ?

= This transformation picks up where I left you previously with eric kneeling at My feet and accepting My ultimatum in order to stay in My life and becoming My obedient submissive slave.  Due to his pathetically tiny and unfuckable endowment, I decided that the best means of emasculating him and reinforcing his new role would be to strip him of all things masculine and transform him into My completely feminized sissy slave.  It was made clear that there would be no resistance to My demands and as such I was able to accelerate the process.
I began initially by requiring that he give up all of his male undergarments, replacing them with feminine pink satin panties that he began wearing immediately to reinforce the fact that he was no longer considered a man and would constantly be reminded of how tiny and pathetic he is to reinforce that he does in fact belong in panties.  From there he was stripped of masculine grooming products which I replaced with ultra-feminine deodorants, razors etc.  He was then required to shave all the masculine hair from his body so that he would feel the silky smooth sensation of femininity.
I rapidly progressed his training to include bras, stockings and other soft feminine lingerie to his wardrobe, selling off the remainder of his male possessions to purchase his new female wardrobe, shoes, wig and make up.  I then began training him on how to act like a girl, providing him with domestic chores, painting his nails and teaching him about makeup.  Finally, his male identity became nonexistent, eric was gone and in his place erica her new identity as my sissy slave.
The feminization process is ongoing but erica is now required to act and is treated like a girl at all times.  Her new submissive identity has made her the happiest she has ever been as she now has purpose and a defined role as My slave and servant.  While this is merely an overview of the process, those interested in feminization training can see more of the process in My clips and can contact Me directly about the prospect of becoming one of My feminized sissy slaves.


Question #10: At which point did You decide that You would fully feminized your bf, and how is Your sex life now?

= Erica is now considered a sissy and no longer a man.  Therefore any sexual contact she has is as a female.  She has a clit that cannot be jerked off, but rather may be rubbed through her panties causing her to get wet and cum like a girl.  She has also learned to cum with the use of a vibrator to stimulate her clit.  Erica has learned how to use a strap on since she does not have a penis of her own and also is used for her talented oral skills.





Question #11: You once said “8 inches is STARTER DICK”.  What is the size of the vast majority of Your subs ?

= As I previously indicated, I am a true Size Queen and as such require a large penis to satisfy me sexually.  6 inches may be statistically average, but average is small and boring in My book.  An 8 inch cock won’t get a man laughed out of My bedroom, but it also doesn’t impress a Size Queen.  In order to achieve orgasm from intercourse I require a man with significant girth and typically between 9 and 12 inches in length so I feel stretched and satisfied.
A starter dick may get the ball rolling, but it just isn’t enough to close the deal.  I find that most of my naturally submissive slaves have average to below average endowments and have realistically evaluated themselves accordingly.  However, My slaves come in all sizes from huge cocks to pathetic baby dicks, I find a role and a purpose for them all to serve at My feet.







Question #12: When it comes to chastity, is it all about size or will You cage a big cock too?

= While typically My slaves that are in chastity are below average as far as size, this is not the only consideration that is applied to evaluating a slave for chastity.  Chastity is about the slave relinquishing complete control of his masculinity to Me as a Dominant Superior Female for an agreed upon term or time period during which I train, tease and torment the slave as I see fit. 
While it is true that tiny pathetic little dicks are prime candidates for chastity due to their useless proportions and inability to satisfy Women, I will also put my larger slaves in chastity at times as a means of punishment or asserting My Dominance and Control over their masculinity. Also it should be of note that, yes some slaves are in fact too small for chastity as well.  My own sissy erica was unable to remain in chastity even in the extra small model cages because her pathetic clit is so tiny that she would slip out after a day.  Subsequently, she lives in a constant state of panty chastity which suits her as a sissy slave.



Question #13: So, besides small penis humiliation, which is obviously one of Your favorite fetishes, do You have other fetishes You enjoy with Your slaves ?

= Yes, as stated I have an affinity for Chastity training, sissy feminization, Foot fetishes, ass worship, cuckolding, general humiliation, and most all forms of FemDom, Goddess Worship and Humiliation.



Question #14: You are a Key Holder, how do You decide the period that a slave should spend in his cockcage?

= The typical term of chastity for My slaves is one month or 30 days.  Should I decide that the term should be extended after that point a new term may be initiated and a slave may always buy out of his chastity in the event of an emergency.  For beginners I also may consider a shorter term as an introduction to chastity.



Question #15: Your Femdom Style is unique, You don’t shout or yell, you use mindfuckery to get what You want. Tell us about it please?

= A True Powerful and Dominant Woman need not yell or scream to get the outcome She desires.  The key for Me has always been as stated above to find the weakness or insecurity that lies within every man and use it to expose his submissive nature.
Contrary to the belief of many inexperienced Females, men are not very complicated creatures.  Look to the place they clearly protect most, or overcompensate in to the highest degree and you will find the path to control.



Question #16: What is Your advice for online slaves to become better slaves?

= Know your role.  You are a slave, and I am a beautiful, talented, ambitious, intelligent Goddess.  Do not assume that I will spend my valuable time and attention on your pathetic wants and needs without reason.  Before approaching Me, be prepared to articulate what it is that you bring to the table that is worthy of My time and attention.  This may come in the form of financial tribute, promotion, or other valuable service but I have far too many demands to waste My time with a slave that does not show his Dominant Goddess the requisite respect and appropriate compensation for Her time, effort, and the annoyance of your pathetic submissive existence.  Either initiate contact with a tribute to My PayPal via My email sissyinsatin@outlook.com or be prepared to explain how it is that you are able to serve Me in a manner sufficient to be worthy of My time.  Other means of obtaining My attention are to purchase My clips, or purchase My worn panties and/or socks for use in your training.  This establishes to your Goddess that you do in fact value her time and attention giving you the greatest potential for a favorable response and impression to a Female who is infinitely beyond your grasp otherwise.




Links you Must Check:



Links you May want to check:

Clip Reviews:




Creative Alerts:

Series:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Alert: thick cum degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence

Miss  Veggie Baby  has released this clip and I think it's creative. it is called "Thick Cum Degradation: disgusted step-sister end...