Saturday, October 1, 2016

Creative Alert: Impregnate Mommy's Stockings

Can you imagine that you are going to Impregnate pantyhose? not any pantyhose, your mommy's. You are a dirty little pervert feet lover boy and Mommy Rosie has a mission for you. Obey NOW

Impregnate Mommy's Stockings



Custom: "You're my M0mmy who knows about my passion for your feet and pantyhose. The mood of the clip is very sweet, loving with some humiliatio.n (best in babytalk). Call me sweetie and princess, refer often to m0mmy's feet and pantyhose. You tease me with your feet and make me smell them in nude pantyhose remarking they're stinky. Tell me that m0mmy loves me and want to make me happy with her feet. Make often surprised faces using nonsense babytalk and tell me many "shhh, shhhh" to calm me down cause I'm too excited. Tell me that you have a surprise for me and you want me to become a big boy (or princess :) letting me make love with your pantyhose. You take your nude pantyhose off and wear a sheer black pair. You roll sensually a leg of the nude pantyhose you've just pulled off (like a condom) and ask me to cum inside m0mmy's pantyhose. That it will be like making love with you and your feet and its the best place where a princess weenie can be. You tell me "No condoms, princess.. you're gonna cum inside them. You have to make mommy's pantyhose pregnant". While I'm having sex with them, you keep showing your feet and making me smell them until I come, motivate me to cum inside. Once I've cum, you kiss and caress me very sweet, comfort me with many shhh and tell me that making love with m0mmy is the best and we will see in 9 months how it ends"

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: AGE REGRESSION, FOOT FETISH, MOMMAS BOY, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Keywords: MissRosieRabbit, Mommy, sheer stockings, sheer pantyhose, babytalk, cummies, jerk off encouragement, JOE, JOI, jerk off instructions, feet, soles, toes, foot tease, redhead
Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes
Size: 662 MB


Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 5/30/16 12:10AM

https://iwantclips.com/store/4124/Princess-Rosie-Rabbit/124528/Impregnate-Mommys-Stockings
http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/impregnate-mommys-stockings/218712
http://clips4sale.com/100899/15767170

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...