Friday, December 2, 2016

4th week under Goddess Jessibelle


This is my 4th week. I feel like my balls are twice bigger than before and much heavier. The ache and frustration are growing as well. My edge was FAST. I barely reach 10 minutes. I doubt it.
Sadly Goddess Jessibelle is away from Twitter. It seems that something bothers her. I can't blame her, horny boys are everywhere. They are annoying and needy. But I really miss her. I miss talking to her.

The things at office is getting worse. Basically my boss is a jerk who uses my hard work to benefit his niece who doesn't no anything about journalism or editing. Fuck it.


This week Goddess also has released these new clips:
Fearful Wife
Maxxxed Out - FIndom
Quickie Nurse JOI Encouragement
Not Man Enough  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...