Friday, December 16, 2016

Creative Alert: Alpha Bull Breeds Sissy

Can you picture getting pregnant by Lady Fyre's alpha Bull ?


Alpha Bull Breeds Sissy
Published Dec 16, 2016
Coerced Bi, Sissy Training

It's time for your training sissy. My alpha bull gets to choose which panties you'll wear for our session. Now it's time for you to get him hard so he can breed you. This really amuses me, sissy. I can hardly contain my excitement as I jump around & dance. I cheer on my alpha stud as he bangs your sissy pussy. His seed is so powerful that he can impregnate you. He gets quite aggressive with you as he holds your panties to the side & spanks your ass. You can hear him behind you groaning & grunting, pushing his alpha cock deep inside your sissy pussy. He makes you spread it wider & I instruct him how to fuck you. He shoots his load deep inside you, and that makes me laugh even harder. Laz pulls up your panties & I tell you it's time for his bull cum to work its magic. Laz comes back around to face you & makes you thank him for his seed as you clean the rest of it from his dripping stud cock.
#CFNM, #Coerced Crossdressing, #Femdom POV, #Humiliation, #Panty Fetish,


https://iwantclips.com/store/221/LadyFyre/221202/Alpha-Bull-Breeds-Sissy-720p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...