Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Creative Alert: All Day CBT Challenge

Miss Noel Knight is a cruel mistress. When she gives instruction she knows exactly how to cause the right amount of pain. you will suffer under her command until you have tears on your cheeks. The special thing about this session that Miss Noel has designed it to be done all day without any permanent damage. Buy it now to feel it in real life.



All Day CBT Challenge - 


Keywords: CBT Instruction, Femdom POV, Sadism, BDSM, Cock Bondage, Slave Assignment, Seduction
In the start of this clip, I tease and seduce, spanking softly and showing off my curvy little body in order to gain your submission. Of course, once I've got you in the palm of my hand all of that changes. I tell you that I want you to suffer. I want you to hurt for me all day long. I've a very simple CBT task in mind for you today. It's easy to do, technically speaking, but it won't be easy to complete. I'll be you'll be begging for mercy after the first hour. But we both know I don't have any mercy and the worse your balls feel, the happier I become. Now, follow along little slave boy, and offer up all that pain to me.

 Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.

Category: CBT INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, BDSM, BLONDES, CBT Keywords: N/A
Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes
Size: 471 MB
Format: WMV
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 6/18/14 4:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Themes: Pussy-free training by Evelyn

I will try to date when exactly Goddess Evelyn has started to make clips about pussy-free concept. The firs one that pops up is Pencil Dick...