Sunday, January 7, 2018

Creative Alert: Clitdick Not Big Enough For A Cock Cage

if you have a small dick, it is humiliating to be locked in chastity. You will be afraid that will be your end. But how would you feel if a perfect Goddess like Ms Katrina Isis told you it's too small to be locked. overdose humiliation.


Clitdick Not Big Enough For A Cock Cage 
- iWantClips - Clips4Sale
 
I don't know why you bothered to drop your pants - you are clearly nothing worth while. What am I going to do with you, because there is nothing that little thing can do for me. I want you on your knees, naked, in front of me? That is exactly where and how you belong. Too bad your lipstick dick isn't big enough to fit into this cock cage. That would be highly entertaining for me, but it would just fall off from you - no fun. So instead I want you to start to slowly stroke your pindick with your two fingers. I will tell you how to do it, don't worry - I know you probably have no clue how to masturbate either. When I do finally let you cum you are going to have to lick it all up, every last salty bit if you want me to even consider giving you any of my attention again.

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, BOOT FETISH, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM Keywords: cum eating instruction
Price: $15.99 USD
Length: 14 minutes
Size: 732 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720
Added: 9/28/17 2:50pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spotlight: Krystal & Cody: On Becoming A God

You will be surprise to know that Kirsten Dunst (as Krystal Stubbs) in On Becoming a God in Central Florida plays a very strong dominant lad...