Monday, May 21, 2018

Series: Ruined Reprogramming

The Sweet Destruction Goddess Kalina has started a new Series last April. The series is a full month training program divided into 4 weeks. The main goal of this is ruining your orgasms over and over. By the end of the series your brain will be totally ruined as well for her.

BUY them NOW

Week 1



Published Apr 24, 2018
Femdom, Orgasm Denial

It's time for your ruined reprogramming. For the next month you will be allowed to stroke and cum as much as you want... As long as you follow one rule... You will ruin every single orgasm you get for me, your Goddess. You are going to sacrifice your pleasure, because it excites me. Because I find it so exhilarating to have complete control of your orgasms, and in turn your very manhood as well. Each week I will be releasing another part to this series. The final day will have a special clip. A clip where you can finally cum for me. But this will be reserved for the good boys that complete this task. That go a full month with nothing but ruined orgasms. I love what ruined orgasms can do to your brain. You compile the horny thoughts until you are consumed with them and can think of nothing more. Just follow my instructions into full submission for me.

Week 2



Published May 1, 2018
Ruined Orgasms, Sub Training

I know that this ruined reprogramming is probably feeling quite hard right now. But that why I love it, I love making it difficult on you to sacrifice your pleasure for me. I am only going to make it harder this week. I want you to crave that pleasure, that release more than ever before. So stroke that cock for me, exactly how I say. Follow my lead and obey, you know you need more. And there is only one way to get it. Keep sacrificing those orgasms no matter how hard it gets! Just keep saying Goddess Kalina owns my cock and let it dribble out..

Week 3


Published May 8, 2018
Femdom POV, Ruined Orgasms

Each week gets a little harder, and with the final week coming up I have decided to toy with you and tease you...slowly. Every Stroke slow and methodical. You will edge until your cock turns purple. Saying Goddess Kalina owns my cock over and over. Feeling the power of my mantra until you can no longer fight it. Letting your cock dribble out every last drop. Ruined Orgasms are mind altering and you are beginning to love it!

Week 4


Published May 16, 2018
Femdom POV, Orgasm Control

This is your final and most difficult week. But I want you to realize how lucky you have been. I have allowed you to stroke, even if I have taken away orgasms I have still brought you so much pleasure over the past month. I could have locked you away in chastity and denied you forever. Instead I chose to control your cock completely in the best kind of way.. The way that reprograms you. The way that makes you need me more than you ever thought you could. You don't even care anymore how I control your cock... As long as I control It forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spotlight: Krystal & Cody: On Becoming A God

You will be surprise to know that Kirsten Dunst (as Krystal Stubbs) in On Becoming a God in Central Florida plays a very strong dominant lad...