Thursday, May 10, 2018

Interview: Lady Valencia


Her Highness Lady Valencia. She is a Financial Dominatrix and Female Supremacist. She is a sadistic ProDomme with 8 years of experience.  She was born and raised in California. If you enter her world you will fall under her spell. you'll never regret it.





[New Questions asked on December 4].


What do you think about making men submit by giving them more orgasms, so they link their pleasure with their Domme, what is your take on this approach ?

I like both. I love making them edge. I let them out once a week to edge and may let them out once a month to orgasm but only after edging for a painfully long time.

And of course there is the chastity option ?
Yes. Minus once a week they stay in chastity. Sometimes longer. Depends.

And for some people there is permanent chastity as well?
Yes, there is. It depends on the submissive and how he best follows instructions.

Would you consider letting a sub rot in cage ?
As in never coming out? Yes, of course.

When? Is it for the bad ones or the good ones?
Haha. It depends! Some subs listen better when they know they have a chance of release and some don’t. I also take into consideration what a sub wants. I don’t always grant it but I listen.



The original interview

In your family there are lots of strong women, how did that effect Lady Valencia the Domme?
Answer: I was able to see that Women are much more than how the world presents Us. We are capable, fierce, intelligent, resourceful, strong, independent, and resilient individuals. We don't need to be with a man/men, therefore if We choose to have one in Our life he must be exceptional. We can financially support Ourselves and don't need to be dependent on men.

You said before that you discovered the Femdom world at age 18 and since then you practiced it in your personal and professional lives. Would you please share with us one of your early experiences ?

Answer: When I was 18 I used to use Craigslist personals to hook up with guys for fun.  One day I decided to make one guy fuck the other guy while I watched in amusement.  I felt the tremendous power that comes with convincing men to do what I want even if they don't really want to. They do it because My wants are more important than theirs and they know it and wish to please Me.



You often use the term “good boy”. Why does this term have a deep impact on men? Do you think men are dogs?
Answer: I am usually cruel towards My subs so it is rare for them to hear it from Me.  They know that the only way they'll get to hear Me say, "Good boy", is that they must go above and beyond. When I say it to them they know they have impressed Me and it makes them happy. 
I don't think that men are dogs. I much prefer to call them worm, cunt, or bitch. I enjoy taking derogatory words used on Women and turning the table by using them on men.

What are the benefits of destroying the male ego and how do you achieve it?
Answer: I strip away the male ego in order to rebuild a man into My perfect submissive.  If a man has an ego he will be more concerned with his wants and his self-image than Me.  That is not acceptable
Each man is different so I don't have a one size fits all way of going about the destruction of the male ego.  My two favorite methods however are chastity and/or humiliation.  

Do you think slaves are born submissive or get enslaved later?
Answer: I believe that slaves are born submissive but don't always realize it until they get older or some event occurs.

How do you make subs remain submissive even after they have an orgasm? 
Answer: I don't let them orgasm or I make them go immediately back into chastity and only allow them to jerk off to humiliating material that reminds them that they deserve to be in chastity.

When you were born puts you in a unique place between Taurus and Aries, how much of their characteristics are in you? 
Answer: I am not much a believer in astrology but I do humor it sometimes. One of those signs is a bull and the other is a ram. I am definitely headstrong, stubborn, and determined. Whether that’s due to astrology or life is another question entirely.


What are your favorite books, music and movies?
Answer: I love reading mysteries and Russian history.  I used to read the Nancy Drew series as a kid, and I mean the whole 100 plus books.  I am and always have been such a huge bookworm. I just can't gain enough knowledge.
As far as music goes I enjoy reggae the most. I used to hate country but now there is a lot of it that I like. I'm really not a huge music person though. I enjoy it but the only time I listen to it is when I'm driving or another person turns it on or plays it
I like sappy romantic comedies, dramas and movies featuring a strong Female lead. I'm much more into tv shows these days. 

You used to Dom in person only, what are the benefits of branching out as an online Domme as well?
Answer: It makes life a lot easier.  I travel a lot so now I can Domme no matter where I am.  I'm enjoying being able to get really creative by filming clips. Plus, I'm getting to learn a lot about filming, editing, lighting, and building a website. I still have a lot to learn but it's fun to.

Is there a specific type of slave that is drawn to you?
Answer: I find that I attract a lot of guys who are more turned on by intellect than beauty.  Men who enjoy how twisted and creative I am will always find Me, as well as dedicated subs who are more interested in true servitude than pay to play/sessioning. 

Have any of your clients tried to top from the bottom with you? 
Answer: No, never. They'd be gone so fast.

What is your favorite fetish to do in person and your favorite one to shoot for a clip?
Answer: In person I really enjoy CBT and inflicting pain. When I film I enjoy giving truly disturbing JOI and tease and denial. I don't like doing tease and denial in person because no man truly deserves such a privilege.

How do you choose what to film, and where do you get your inspiration from?
Answer: Sometimes I really think out My clips and sometimes I just wing it so to speak. I try to film a little bit of everything and see which clips attract the most clients that I like. I'm still in the research phase.  I get My inspiration from twisted thoughts that pop into My brain.

You just released the third clip of your remarkable series “Twisted JOI”, would you please talk about your permanent chastity philosophy and how the idea came to you?
Answer: I read about it and studied it and then as I practiced it I've come to a couple realizations. Chastity keeps men submissive and focused on Me and the less a man cums the less of an ego he has.

You had a clip featuring your man massaging your back, and a few with other subs being tortured. How were those experiences compared to filming solo?
Answer: It was a bit odd doing a clip with My man at first but he's always willing to and very supportive of Me. Once We got into it it worked out nicely. 

Are you planning to film more clips with men or teaming up with other Dommes in future?
Answer: I plan on doing more clips with subs at some point and hopefully other Dommes.  In the meantime, I'm going to do more clips with My man.

Is there a specific clip that is a good introduction for new slaves that wish to know Lady Valencia?
Answer: If a man really wants to get to know Me and how My mind works he needs to buy "Twisted JOI #1". 

What is the best way for slaves to show you that they are sincere in their desire to serve and spoil you?
Answer: A tribute, preferably of $100 plus, and an email stating why they wish to serve Me specifically and why I should choose to give them the opportunity to serve Me.

What is your advice for online slaves to be better slaves?
Answer: Read Dommes' websites and profiles, and do your research on Them.  Make sure you want to serve a specific Domme and why before approaching.  Follow a Domme's instructions for how to contact and serve them. Lastly, approach with a tribute to show that you are serious and not interested in wasting Her time.

If we were doing this interview in person, how would it end?
Answer: I'd kick you in the balls, have you thank Me, and then place your money at My feet.


Interview by other sites:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spotlight: Krystal & Cody: On Becoming A God

You will be surprise to know that Kirsten Dunst (as Krystal Stubbs) in On Becoming a God in Central Florida plays a very strong dominant lad...