Saturday, September 28, 2013

Creative Alert: Advice from a Friendly Neighbor

Princess Rene released a new kind of Cum eating instruction clip, where she "friendly" advising you to listen to her. she will reveal a secret that makes masturbating soooo pleasurable and satisfying that you won't even want a girlfriend! Trust me, all experienced men know this little tip, you'll LOVE it!




We've been neighbors for years and used to be friends growing up. We've sort of grown apart... well, since I got boobs and got popular and you never grew out of that awkward stage. You've come to me today for some help in the dating department. You just can't get a girl and you're still a virgin! I'm well versed in sex and dating so maybe I can help you. The thing is, I just don't think you'll ever get a girl! Maybe an ugly one but, you don't want to settle do you? I do know a secret, though. A secret that makes masturbating soooo pleasurable and satisfying that you won't even want a girlfriend! Trust me, all experienced men know this little tip, you'll LOVE it!

[Includes sensual domination, cum eating instruction, CEI, JOI, humiliation, femdom pov, cock tease, femdom pov, masturbation instruction. Shot in HD.]  clips4sale.com

Price: $12.99 USD
Length: 12 minutesSize: 196 MB
Format: MOV
Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Added: 9/26/13 9:00pm           

http://clips4sale.com/26992/9460487
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...