Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My 13th week in Bianca’s Denial- the END

It was a good Journey, a very intense one also. my training was great. it was real and effective. i live for about 100 days in this system. I am sure it leaves good marks on my soul and mind. it took the term "blue balls" to a whole new level. every day was a new day for me, and each step in that road was unforgettable for me. I feel that I am changed. this training has changed me.

Goddess Bianca decided that I proved to myself that a chastity device is the ultimate way to test my mental/emotional / physical restraint. which is a very important  point in my life. Also she thinks i should be proud of my training that I give it my all and did  my best.

I must thank Goddess Bianca for her guidance, for her kindness and generosity. She was a hard trainer, a wise mentor. I feel lots of love in my heart for her.

Also I must thank every lady and sub who participated with me. NO matter it was a comment or tweet, I appreciate them all, Specially (Queen Kitty).





So, After that, what next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...