Friday, November 11, 2016

First week under Goddess Jessibelle


Today I completed a full week in my new system. I spent it by watching Jessibelle clips on daily basis with no single touch. It was frustrating but I am accepting this. I do believe if I accept it then rest will be easier. I noticed that having blue balls daily make them bigger which is good I guess.



I remember I asked her after one day how can she be that good. Her answer was short and charming. She said " I'm awesome ". I edged for her and it took me almost hour.

This week Goddess also has released these new clips:
 What Girlfriend?
 Bully
 CBT Bound and Weighted
Nerdy Prom Date


No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...