Friday, November 18, 2016

2nd week under Goddess Jessibelle


My second week was both difficult and enjoyable. Watching Jessibelle clips is making my life brighter. She is beautiful soul in beautiful body. No wonder how much I adore her. My acceptance is bigger. I'm glad for that. I am so excited that tomorrow is my birthday. My edging didn't take much. It was 35 minutes or less. Blue balls and sleep.




Things are getting bad at the office. I am thinking about changing but to what!


This week Godd
ess also has released these new clips:

I Should See Other People
Etiquette to Approaching JessiBelle (Alert)
Loser Task 

Twist and Shout CBT
Thankless Thanksgiving 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...