Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Creative Alert: Dear Cuck Go Fuck Yourself

This is not like any other cuckolding clips. First You are in the same room sitting in the corner, Second Goddess Jessibelle & Mr. J are having such an intense love-making ,Third, there is a special touch, a very unique narration is done by The Cuckoldress JessiBelle herself. She will walk you through the whole thing. BUY IT NOW


Dear Cuck Go Fuck Yourself

Model:jessibelle
Rating:
Category:
Cuckold, Fucking
File Size: 589.57M
Media Type: mp4
Play Time:00:13:44
Resolution:1920x1080
Price: $14.99
Description:
You get to sit in the corner and jerk that little tiny cock as you watch me suck and fuck this 8 inch cock! I glance over at you, winking and smiling just to torment you even more. In the ultimate mindfuck I invade your thoughts with my cruel words. In a low, tone I narrate over the video telling you how much of a small dicked loser you are, how you get to see his big cock fuck me, pleasure me and you have to sit there and watch. You're so pathetic
This clip features elements of: Cuckold,Female Domination,Fucking,Humiliation,Redheads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...