Saturday, March 5, 2016

Blue balls From Goddess pov

I found a Tumblr post that was written by Goddess Isis Love 6 years ago (exactly on January 10, 2010). In this short post Goddess Isis talked about what happened to her during a set shoot.




Tease of the day
So today i was on set shooting an independent type film for my good friend. It was great to shoot something different then the norm. The roll im playing (a dominatrix) is super easy because i am a dominatrix and have no problem with the character, now to the hard part… there were 2 scenes today that involved “sex” the soft core type.. and now i know how fucking hard it is to have foreplay with a hot chick and not finish what you started (if your a guy, this equals blue balls) but OMG it just drove me crazy. Im talking like super sex crazed, dripping wet, pulsating, blood pumping kinda crazy!! Thats what soft core does to me, its like a super major giant tease! I mean im going down on this hot, naked, chick but only kissing around her beautiful pussy (did i mention she was wet down there!). Just a super sexy girl with a hot body and great personality. It was so hard for me to not move my mouth a half an inch to the right and just eat it up! And guess what, i had to do it twice… again OMFG.. i am now very sorry for anyone i ever gave blue balls to… i want to apologize i am so so sorry. today i felt your pain…

So you can imagine boys.
Goddess Isis, if you don't know her you missed a lot! she made her name in gold in femdom industray in additional of being a stunning adult actress. She is a professional sexologist, Dominatrix, Director and a WebCam Diva 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...