Friday, March 4, 2016

Themes: CEI Denial [Updated]

It's so brilliant and cruel brilliant idea! It's not a cum eating instruction, it's not a tease and denial, it's BOTH. This has a killer dose of humiliation ! Goddess will "force" you to love eating your cum, until you beg for it, beg bad, very bad, then She will denies you!

[this post was post as a creative alert, but since there is more than clip. It is a theme now)

Clip #1: Cum Eating Denial For Cum Junkies By Goddess Alexnadra Snow


Look it's my filthy little cum eater! Were you really excited about the idea of getting to lick up your own cum today? I'm so happy you've gotten over your fear of eating your own cum for me and now you do it willingly. I know it tastes and smells so bad that's why you eat it and Goddesses like me don't. Your cum is so disgusting.
But today, you're going to jerk off for me and you're going to do something special with that cum. So before you start jerking make sure you have a plate near by. Get your dick in your hand and jerk to my sexy instructions. Stroke while I tease you, get yourself so turned on, so horny for me.
Are you enjoying jerking to me? Get yourself ready, bring yourself to the edge. Are you eager to cum for me? Then get that plate ready and get ready to cum all over it.
Cum on that plate loser! Now are you ready to slurp it up? Well STOP! You're not going to lick a drop! I want you to put that plate on the floor in front of you and put your face right up to it. Get your nose so close you can smell it. Get your lips so close you could almost lick it. But you're not going to. I know you want so badly to eat your own cum but I'm not going to let you. Why should I let you do what you want to do? Why should I give you that pleasure? Just sit there and stare at it, drool loser. You're a little cum junkie, an addict, and I'm going to deny you that thing that you want most.
I'm denying you from eating your filthy fucking cum. I want you to know that you can't taste it because I said No. Keep your face close to that nasty puddle and thank me for not letting you eat it.
 clips4sale.com

Price: $6.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 107 MB
Format: WMV
Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Added: 4/25/12 12:00pm  
http://clips4sale.com/16417/6050763
http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/Cum-Eating-Denial-For-Cum-Junkies/              

Clip #2: CEI and Denial by Princess Rene


Do you like eating your own cum, dirty boy? Maybe you do, maybe you know how hot it is... and maybe you're still a little unsure about it. Either way, I'm going to have you all hot and horny and soooo ready to eat your own cum for me, you'll be begging for it! You're going to crave that load, you're going to be so turned on anticipating your cum load running down your slutty throat for me! But then, in a cruel twist of fate... well, maybe I'll just make you watch the video to find out exactly how this ends!

[Includes CEI, JOI, female domination, masturbation instructions, femdom pov, orgasm control, t&d, orgasm denial, tease & denial, cock tease, goddess worship. Shot in HD.]

Click here for more Cum Eating Instruction clips!  clips4sale.com

Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes
Size: 252 MB
Format: MOV
Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Added: 1/3/14 11:22am

Clip #3: No Cum Eating For You by Princess Lyne



Hey my little jerkoff junkie who likes to eat his own cum. You love to jerk it, squirt it, and then lick it up. But not today, I'm not going to let you eat your own load. Why? Because you want to, and I don't want you to do the things that make you happy. I want you to just squirt your little load and look at it and Not be able to eat it. You can just look at it and salivate, lol.
You will NOT eat your cum today, not even a little taste. Just stare at the cum you want to badly in your mouth. I know it's going to be so hard for you. Poor little cum guzzler. So tempted to drop to your knees and lick it up. But you can't because I'm not allowing you. I want to deny you. I love denying you things that you desire because you're a fucking loser and you don't deserve to eat your own cum.
Awwww I'll bet you're going to be so frustrated. You're going to want it so badly. You LOVE when I make you eat your own cum. You live for it. It makes you so happy and I don't want you to be happy. I want you to fucking suffer. I want you to want it so bad but not be able to have it. You've already eaten enough cum for one lifetime. You don't need to eat cum any more. I love to deny you.
Why don't you beg me to let you eat it? Beg! Nope! No cum for you. But you can keep begging though. You look so pathetic when you beg. But you can beg all you want, you're not going to get to eat it today. Poor little cum guzzler wants it so badly. No cummies for you.
Just cum and look at it. It's like putting drugs in front of an addict. You're probably convulsing that you want it so badly, lol. No cum for you, not even a taste. Beg me for a taste, loser. NO! You're not worthy of it.
 c4s.com


Price: $6.99 USD
Length: 6 minutes
Size: 216 MB
Format: WMV
Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Added: 1/20/14 1:05pm



Clip #4: Denying the Cum Eater by Princess Mackayla Sinpire




Oops! I've turned you into a cum craving pervert and now all you can do is beg for more and more CEI clips. How pathetic! Well, here is what your begging gets you.. DENIED! I want you to jerk for Me and work up a swallow worthy load but you won't be swallowing it. I love creating a new fetish for you just so I can use it to deny you!
Category: FEMDOM POV
Keywords: N/A
Price: $13.99 USD
Length: 9 minutes
Size: 241 MB

Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 3/1/16 11:16pm





Clip #5: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...