Saturday, April 22, 2017

Interview: Commander Luna Sapphire


The commander, Domme Goddess Luna Sapphire. A kinky fetish model and an independent adult producer.  She was born under the sign of Scorpio. On October 2015, She quitted her “vanilla” job and focused on her femdom career .




Tell me how did you start as a Dominatrix ? and what have changed in you since then? 
I actually started working as a cam model in 2015, and I kept getting requests for Femdom shows because cam clients noticed My natural dominance! I'd had an interest in BDSM and fetishes, and had been practicing BDSM in My personal life, for years prior to entering the adult industry. So it was very natural for Me to assume the role of professional online Dominatrix. I've gotten a lot of experience with different fetishes and learned a lot about Femdom since I started. I've always had a natural talent for it but I feel that the more time I spend in the industry the more I improve My craft. 



Would you please talk about your hobbies and your favorite books / Music?
When I'm not working, I'm a pretty relaxed person. I like to spend time with My friends and family or just hanging out at home. When the weather's nice I like to go hiking or spend the day relaxing on the beach or by a lake. 




Which one is more joyful to you giving pain or humiliation?physical domination or psychological ?
I enjoy both of course but I think I enjoy humiliation more than pain. It's fun to use My words to tease, taunt and hurt men. Psychological domination is more joyful to Me personally because I love manipulation and brainwashing. The idea that I can completely control someone just with My voice and teasing little glimpses of My body is very exciting. 




what is your favorite fetish personally and your favorite one to shoot for a clip?
I'm really torn between super mean, harsh, bratty humiliation and sensual, mindfucking hypnosis. Those are two sides of Me that I really enjoy bringing out. 



what is your advice for online slaves to be better slaves?
Be very attentive of what your Domme wants and put her desires first. Send tributes and gifts without being asked and place large clip orders to make her happy. Be thankful for any attention your Goddess gives you because you probably don't deserve it at all ;) 



Links you Must Check:





Links you May want to check:

Reviews for her clips:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Alert: thick cum degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence

Miss  Veggie Baby  has released this clip and I think it's creative. it is called "Thick Cum Degradation: disgusted step-sister end...