Thursday, April 20, 2017

Review: I Love Fucking Boys In The Ass, Face Down, Ass Up

Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes
Size: 276 MB
Format: WMV 
Resolution:  960x540
Category: STRAP-ON 
Sub Category: FORCED BI, ANAL MASTURBATION, FEMDOM POV, GAY HUMILIATION


Added: 6/15/16 2:24pm
Source: 



The clip starts with Miss Kelle sitting on a chair wearing smoking hot red dress. There is a big dick in between her thighs. She is holding that dick and talking to you. “Hello there little Bitch” With a nice smile on her face. She reads the shock on your face. She will explains it to you. 

While holding that huge cock with two hands and it still bigger, She tells you about her desire. First she only chooses big strap-ons and here is her biggest -usable- cock! yes She said usable. Because as you know there are crazy bigger cocks but there are not for real use but this one is good for action. did you get it yet?

What you are seeing right now was used on a real boy’s ass before. Your brain will explode with questions, She leans to you and tells you to be very relaxed that’s all you have to do, then she asks you very softly “ are you ready to accept my cock?” how could you say no!

You can’t deny that this makes you horny. She is hot and she is wearing this big cock for you. Yes You are horny and she already knows it. You are a horny bitch and she will teach you the right place for you. “face down, ass up”.  She tells you that’s her favorite position to fuck boys in. It’s degrading position but also it has extra benefits, she will explains them to you. 

Then she starts up to show you and demonstrate more in details for you. She will show you exactly how your position will be. And how she will be behind you holding your neck down, shoving that monster cock deep inside your tight hole. You will be a little bitch in heat, and she will mount you just like that. 

And She will keep talking to you and increase the heat up and up. There are lots of juicy details you must hear. Buy this clip now 





Clip Analyzation

Cinematography.
The clip was shot in pov style with steady camera.

Script:

Storyline
Miss Kelle loves to fuck boys in the ass.


Characterization: Miss Kelle seductively makes you accept to be fucked in the ass by her.


The Editing was great. no cuts at all.


Costume design
Miss Kelle wears a red outfit.


Beautiful Quotes from the clip:
”Horny bitch like you need to be taught where your place is.”
“Your place is on your knees, face down, ass up.”
“I just love fucking boys in the ass and don’t know what it is but I have ever since I was even in high school, I loved fucking boys in the ass.”  


Rating:
Imagine Quality: 5/5
Sound Quality: 5/5


Comments:
in the middle of the clip Miss Kelle determines what she thinks is a small dick which is everything small than 6 inches. 
This clip has more than one fetish: CEI, Force Bi, SPH and more.






Clip Description


Kelle Martina will do this to you for real, contact her!

Hello there my little bitch, are you surprised by what a nice, big cock Ive got? Whenever I strap on a cock its always a huge one, I mean why would I bother strapping on a small one? If you could change your cock size at will, would you pick a small one? I have even bigger ones, that I use for props, but this is my biggest usable one, one that I actually use on a boys ass. Youd be surprised how many boys can take a cock this big, all you have to do is be very, very relaxed and ready to accept my cock.

Does the sight of me wearing this big cock make you horny? Of course it does because you are a little horny bitch. And horny bitches like you need to be taught where your place is. Your place is on your knees, face down, ass up, because Im going to be fucking you just like that. Its my favorite position to fuck boys in. That position spreads your cheeks wide open for me to fuck you hard. Ill grab your hips and shove my cock balls deep into your tight little hole. Thats what I do to little bitches like you.

I love fucking you boys so deep that it hurts, so that my balls are touching yours. And I dont care if it hurts, I want you face down, ass up so I can fuck you really good. Its really what you need isnt it? You need a good long ass fucking. It just turns you on so much when you see a woman with a huge strap-on cock. It turns you on to think about what a naughty little slut you are. Say it, say, Im a naughty little slut and I need to be fucked.


And after I fucked you with my huge dick, could you really call yourself a real man? No, you arent, youre a bitch, which is why you need to be face down, ass up for me, taking my cock as deep as you can take it in your little slutty ass! I love fucking boys in the ass. Youre going to jerkoff thinking about me fucking you in the ass, arent you? Of course you are, because youre a bitch and this is what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Alert: thick cum degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence

Miss  Veggie Baby  has released this clip and I think it's creative. it is called "Thick Cum Degradation: disgusted step-sister end...