Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Theme: Deathgrip By Roise

I collected all clips of Rosie Rabbit, the Soulless Ginger, that has mention of Deathgrip.  Learn about the unforgettable experience of the masturbatory death grip. 


1- Better at stroking

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids - Kinkbomb

You'll never be as good at anything as you are stroking. You've had a lifetime of practice and experience to get it juuuuust right. You'd think that eventually you're going to move on to fucking a woman, right? ...wrong! I'll tell you why you're so very, very wrong, don't worry. You'll be nodding your head in agreement while I point out all the reasons why you're better off sticking to what you're good at: stroking.

Category: MENTAL DOMINATION

Related Categories: MENTAL DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV , LINGERIE , FEMDOM , CURVY

Keywords: princess rabbit , missrosierabbit , light humiliation , strokaholic , jerkaholic , curves , belly , garter , female domination , bra and panties , tease , long hair , thick , domme , joe

Price: $8.99 USD

Length: 9 minutes

Size: 663 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 6/11/16 10:10PM


2- Make me smile 

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids - Kinkbomb

Want to put a smile on my face loser? This is one way. Buy this clip and follow my jerking instructions. I know you're so desperate to stroke to me while I tease you in these satin Victoria's Secret panties! So desperate that you'll follow through to the very end where a smile will definitely be on my face!

Category: ORGASM DENIAL
Related Categories: ORGASM DENIAL , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , REDHEADS , BRAT GIRLS , TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: princess rabbit , missrosierabbit , stockings , high heels , ass tease , pawg , big ass , satin , victoria's secret , bra and panties , femdom , female domination , men following orders , flipoff , loser symbol
Price: $9.99 USD
Length: 10 minutes
Size: 572 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 6/24/16 08:05PM

3- Jerkaholic Virgin 

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids - Kinkbomb

Jerkaholic Virgin (Custom): You are still a virgin loser and at this point it's better to just stick with what you know than to try and embarrass yourself. The only pussy you'll ever need to know is your hand! Except, see, that is *my* pussy, and you can only use it when I allow you to. You're not just friendzoned, you're loserzoned, and it's the best you can get considering! Aren't you so happy you can get, well, anything at all?

Category: VERBAL HUMILIATION
Related Categories: VERBAL HUMILIATION , BRAT GIRLS , REDHEADS , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , CORSET
Keywords: obeyredrabbit , virgin humiliation , loser , mocking , tease and denial , ass tease , thick and curvy , ginger domme , jerking motion , pattern pantyhose , big ass
Price: $6.99 USD
Length: 6 minutes
Size: 1006 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 11/21/16 10:03PM

4- Deathgrip Encouragement

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids - Kinkbomb

You may have heard me encouraging your masturbatory grip in a few of my clips, but this is the first clip where I'm going to really focus on just that. I'm not going to simply explain the grip, I'm going to give you the unforgettable experience! The grip is a MUST for my desperate jerk junkies. I'll explain why I'm encouraging this habit inside the clip for maximum effect! I want your mind swimming with questions as to why I'm encouraging you to stroke harder and harder for me until you simply melt into submission and cease to care. 

Category: JOI

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, CORSET, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, REDHEADS.

Keywords: obeyredrabbit, ginger domme, joe, jerk off encouragement, deathgrip, stroke hard, long red hair, curvy goddess, worship, tease, lingerie.

Price: $11.99 USD

Length: 11 minutes

Size: 1881 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 6/9/17 09:05PM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...