Monday, May 31, 2021

Theme: Air Humping By Eva De Vil

 I collected all Goddess Eva De VilThe Sensual Princess of Femdom, clips that has a mention of Air Humping. if you are into this fetish go buy them: 


Intense Tiny Dick Jerking CEI

iWantClips - Clips4Sale -ManyVids

[Custom, no name] I'm are not going to waste any time today. I see how utterly pathetic you are for me. Pull out your pathetic excuse of a cock and begin stroking it with 2 fingers, just like I am on this tiny tube of lipstick. You will follow each of my rapid jerking motions stroke for stroke. I, Goddess Eva, am in control of you and your tiny cock, and you must do whatever the fuck I want if you're to keep me happy. After some intense stroking, I tell you to hump the air in pure desperation, causing you a great deal of frustration.

I make you repeat humiliating phrases again and again as I ridicule you in vicious brat mode. I sneer and remind you how pathetic you are for me. I know you're going to make a mess, but the only way I'll allow you release is if you lick it all up for me. Every disgusting drop to show me that you understand what a desperate bitch you are for me.

Category: HUMILIATION

Related Categories: CEI , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , JOI , LATEX

Keywords: edging , joi , sph , cum eating , countdown , latex gloves , corset , latex corset , femdom , mean

Price: $16.99 USD

Length: 14 minutes

Size: 728 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 7/25/19 01:34PM


She Doesn't Compare to My Feet

iWantClips - Clips4Sale -ManyVids

You can’t fight the urge to come back and stare at my feet. Even when you’re at work, or a nice dinner, the mental image of my perfect soles sets you itching and, before long, you’ll slip away to secretly watch my videos.

I know you have a girlfriend but I don’t care. The way she makes you feel is nothing in comparison to the elation that you feel looking at my feet. I get you to stroke your cock and hump the air hands free. I bring you so close to cumming without you even touching yourself.

She would call this cheating. I bet she’d be so upset if she saw what you were doing for me now, but all I want is for you to be my foot slave and forget about her.

To prove that my feet are better than fucking your girlfriend, I make you cum hands free for my wiggling toes and round ass. You throb uncontrollably and unleash your load on my command.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: BAREFOOT , HANDS FREE ORGASM , FOOT WORSHIP , FEMDOM POV , HOME WRECKER
Keywords: foot slave , thong , ass , goddess , brat , bratty , ruined orgasm , shiny
Price: $9.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 457 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 11/13/20 01:00PM

[Custom, no name] Who let you have sex? Whatever gave you the idea that you’re allowed to get your little worm wet, word got back to me that you were terrible at it! I’m going to educate you. I’m not letting you near another woman until your dick game is Goddess Eva approved.

Grip your cock at the base, fingers curled around your balls, to point that useless thing at the invisible pussy. You’re going to hump the air while I simulate riding you on top. I want to give you a taste of how frustrating it is having sex without enjoying it. You’ll have to withstand my humiliating jabs and comments about how much better my man would be doing. I’d rather be fucking him right now but it makes you rock hard to be reminded of it.

I’m even kind enough to pretend I’m giving you a blow job! Aren’t you such a lucky loser? Imagine how amazing it would feel to have my wet mouth licking and sucking you!

Then it’s your turn to get on top. For this part, I’ll generously let you hump your mattress. I instruct you on how I want it. Faster! Slowly! Deeper! DEEPER! I can barely feel your little dick! Come on, my man would be making me cum by now! I torment you by faking moans and mocking you to “fuck me harder!”

You get to spray your load on my stomach. To thank me for coaching you and putting you in your place, you have to lick it up.

This clip features binaural audio to mind fuck you as you pathetically pretend you're having sex with the girl of your dreams. Wear headphones to get the full effect!

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , CUCKOLDING , MOANING FETISH , CEI
Keywords: pov sex , loser , cei
Price: $17.99 USD
Length: 16 minutes
Size: 990 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...