Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Creative Alert: I Suck Your Crush's Dick Because You're Too in The Closest to Do it

 Miss Ellie Idol (3x Award Winner, 13x Nominated Indie Adult Star known for Femdom, Fetish, and Cosplay)has released this clip called "I Suck Your Crush's Dick Because You're Too in The Closest to Do it". it is basically when you have a crush but you chicken out to make a move. She steps in and makes the move and shows you. She gives your crush a blowjob. 

I Suck Your Crush's Dick Because You're Too in The Closest to Do it

iWantClips - Clips4Sale- ManyVids - KinkBomb

Surprise! Recognize this dick? Of course not. It belongs to your man crush and you're so stuck in the closet you haven't made a move. You wouldn't even know how to suck it, so I suggest you watch and learn so that you actually have a chance! I know you want to be the best cocksucker, don't you? When he cums in my mouth, I'll be sure to drool it into yours so that you can have your FIRST taste of another man's load! Prove yourself and maybe next time he'll let YOU suck it.


Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: MAKE ME BI , BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT , BLOW JOBS , COCK WORSHIP , CUM IN MOUTH

Keywords: princess ellie idol , male nudity , cfnm , snowball , sixty nine blowjob , gagging on cum , big loads , cock tease

Price: $10.99 USD

Length: 10 minutes

Size: 753 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 5/6/19 01:41PM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...