Saturday, August 7, 2021

Creative Alert: Chasti-Gooning

I think it's a new concept. I don't claim that i am expert in the definition of Gooning, I am still learning. However, it is a new thing to combine gooning and being locked up in chastity. What Miss Macey Jade is offer here in this clip could be another level. what do you think this experience will feel like? I think it will be wise to buy and watch her clips. She mentioned this concept in three clips. First clip was released in March 2021. 


1- Chasti-Gooning

iWantClipsClips4Sale - Kinkbomb - ManyVids

One of my favorite activities is teasing the fuck out of you, knowing that you can't stroke because you're stuck in your cock cage, bulging and wreaking of desperation. All you can do is goon for me. I love it like this. Chastigooning hurts so good, such torment. Chastigooning makes you My good boy.




2- Ass Addicted Chasti-Gooner

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - Kinkbomb - ManyVids


You're a pussy free, tit free and of course, ass free loser who is locked up in chastity and ready to goon for my perfection. You have a gross penis and your only chance at a sex life, besides worshiping for me of course, is being a sissy fag. Keep drooling as you continue to deny yourself in your cock cage. It feels so good to chasti-goon to My ass.. To be teased and denied indefinitely..


3- More Loser Chasti-Gooning

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - Kinkbomb - ManyVids

*Custom Resell

"More chasti-gooning. Please focus on how I shouldn't be perving on other women I see wearing leggings in public. I should be gooning over you and how these women in leggings would be disgusted by my tiny limp dicklet. All the usual verbals/insults please Mistress. Please tease me with your ass lots and can your remove the leggings halfway through the clip?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spotlight: Krystal & Cody: On Becoming A God

You will be surprise to know that Kirsten Dunst (as Krystal Stubbs) in On Becoming a God in Central Florida plays a very strong dominant lad...