Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Series: Wife and the size

Goddess Canna has released this hot series in 2020. It is about a marriage situation where the hot wife demands more. She doesn’t want more money or new car, she wants a bigger dick! As simple and bold as that. You as her husband must fulfill her needs. Listen to her in these clips where she explains in details what she really craves. It will start with a new sex toy, and see where it will lead you.

1- Wife craves bigger cock. 

I have something to show you hun, I was browsing for new lingerie and to my surprise I found a toy that was exactly your size! I was surprised since you are on the smaller size, but look...isn't it your cock double? Then I saw another toy that *really* got my attention, I thought no way it would if inside me but I had such a craving to try. I compare the two side by side, at least double your thickness and triple your length. I'm sure you've been wondering why we haven't been intimate often lately, you always did struggle to please me. Now with my new, bigger toy I don't have to worry about that anymore. I was SO shocked that it actually fit, I was so turned on the way it filled me I came harder than I ever have. I've become like a horny slut, masturbating multiple times aClips4Sale day...even next to you in bed while you rest. I never knew what I was missing out on! Now, I haven't cheated on you....yet. But I'd be lying if I said the desire wasn't there. My big toy is enough to satisfy me, for now. (This clip does not contain harsh humiliation, more sensual teasing and rejection). 

Category: SEXUAL REJECTION

Price: $11.99 USD 
Length: 10 minutes
Size: 607 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 3/7/20 04:38PM


2- Wife makes you beg her to cheat


This clip is a sequel to Wife craves bigger cock.

After showing you my new big toy I've been using to please myself, you seem excited! Not the reaction I was expecting at all. Seems like you're turned on by the fact that I want to cheat, that I want bigger cock. Tell me, tell me that you WANT me to cheat. I just don't know how long this toy will be enough for me, it's not the same as a REAL cock. It would be so hot to know you wanted me to cheat, to rest around, that you maybe even wanted to watch. I want to only have thick, huge cocks filling me from now on. As I get more aroused just thinking about it, I talk dirtier and you start leaking in your pants. How much do you think I can take? How big can I go? Of course once I feel that fullness, your little cock will never do. I'll never want anything less than double digits. After fantasizing and explicit talking about all the huge cocks that are going to satisfy me, I make you beg to cum. Beg me to become a big cock slut, beg me to start fucking around and telling you all the filthy details. Beg your wife to cheat on you with men more than twice your size and never fuck you again!





No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...