Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Self Improvement FemDom by Ruby Rousson

The Mistress of Mindfuckery Ruby Rousson has bean releasing over the years clips with "Self Improvement" messages. It is not humiliation for the humiliation, it is more motivating to do better in life. I  collect them here so you can buy and watch.

New Year, Same Old You, Right?

LoyalFans - AP ClipsClips4Sale - ManyVids - iWantClips

It’s a brand new year – a time to shrug off old goals and create new ones, but will that matter to you? No.

No matter how many years go by, your goals will be neglected, and nothing will be done.

… or will it? Will this be the year you actually change? Will this be the year you become proactive in your goals, your life?

I doubt it, unless you want to prove Me wrong?

Stop Making Excuses!

Clips4Sale - ManyVids - iWantClips

You're the one that ALWAYS finds an excuse to NOT do something. Well, from this day forward that's going to change. You're going to become a functioning member of society, for Me.

Why? Because I told you to, because for some reason I WANT you to make yourself better, and because I've had enough of you as you are - a pathetic miserable mess of a human being.

You'll soon come to realise, if you haven't already, My word is law. You will do as I say, and you will thank Me or even speaking in your general direction.

You're going to do better and be better, and you're going to do it all for Me.

So, stop making excuses, buck up, and serve Me.

Make yourself a better person so I don't ignore you!

Clips4Sale - ManyVids - iWantClips

You want to think you’re special. You’re not.

Do you want to know you’re not special? Want to know why you’ll never be special?

I can tell you.


Stop Censoring Us

Clips4Sale - ManyVids - iWantClips

Want to know a secret?

I don't care who you are. I want you to become better than you currently are. I want you to become worthy of serving Me. I don't care how you're watching this ... become better.

Want to know how? Want to know how it ties in with censoring us? Buy this clip.

Submission, Part 13: Self Improvement

Clips4Sale - ManyVids - iWantClips

New to My 'Submission' series? I highly recommend you start at the beginning.

Contrary to popular belief, I want you to be the best version of yourself.

Why? Because then it will be easier to please Me. slaves that are in shape can do more - endure more, slaves that better themselves can pick up a side job to fund their desires, and slaves that take better care of themselves won't become sick and unable to carry out day to day tasks.

Sort your Life Out

Clips4Sale - ManyVids - iWantClips

There are two types of submissives in this world - the "want to do everything to make themselves better and My life better" type, then ... you. You are a disgrace of a human being. You have no sense of drive in life, all you do is sit on your ass an slob about all day. Sure, you're 'submissive' - you like the thought of submission, and occasionally enacting it, but you're not the sort of submissive anyone would want.

You're, and I'm going to take a wild - yet accurate guess here, a virgin, overweight, barely employed loser that doesn't know how to function as a decent member of society. Did I get that right? I know I did.

Buck up, sort your mess of a life out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Themes: Pussy-free training by Evelyn

I will try to date when exactly Goddess Evelyn has started to make clips about pussy-free concept. The firs one that pops up is Pencil Dick...