Thursday, April 21, 2022

Series: Puppy Play

 Trixie Miss Rebecca has releaded this series 10 years ago. She will turn you into a dog and train you as well. This Series has 3 sequels, I listed them here: 


#1 - Puppy Play - Commands


Look at what followed me home, my very own man-pup to play with and train! It's time you learn a few basic commands if you want to be a good puppy for your owner. Sit, bark, beg, and fetch are just a few that you'll be learning today. Obey all my commands if you want a treat! Good d.0g.

Category: PUPPY PLAY

Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP , FEMDOM POV

Keywords: trixie miss

Price: $9.99 USD

Length: 9 minutes

Size: 230 MB

Format: WMV

Resolution: 854x480

Added: 11/15/12 07:10PM


#2 -Puppy Play - Bedtime

Clip4Sale - KinkBomb


What are you doing up on the bed!? How many times have I told you that stinky puppies don't belong up here? You're going to get your fur on my sheets! Pups like you rest on the floor, at the foot of my bed. Stay down there all night and don't disturb your owner if you even want to think about me allowing you to hump my leg in the morning. Haha, did you think you'd get to cum any other way? Hump your owners leg like the dirty pup you are until you make a mess. Of course you can't upset your owner and leave a mess, so make sure to lap it all up!


Category: PUPPY PLAY

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , FEMDOM POV , ORGASM CONTROL , LEGS , HUMILIATION

Keywords: trixie miss

Price: $6.99 USD

Length: 6 minutes

Size: 225 MB

Format: WMV

Resolution: 854x480

Added: 6/13/19 11:04PM



#3 - Puppy Play - Mealtime


Uhoh, you crawled over to your doggy bowl and it's empty! I've made you work up quite the hunger and thirst by performing tricks for me today, so I guess I can feed you a bit. Only you're an extra pathetic pup, so you get an extra pathetic treat. All you can do is watch as you see what I have in store for you. Of course you'll lap up even the smallest morsel from your owner gratefully. Get down on all fours and ready for mealtime!

Category: PUPPY PLAY

Related Categories: SPITTING , FOOD , SPIT FETISH , HIGH HEELS , FEMDOM POV

Keywords: trixie miss

Price: $7.99 USD

Length: 7 minutes

Size: 230 MB

Format: WMV

Resolution: 854x480

Added: 11/16/12 10:07AM




No comments:

Post a Comment

Themes: Pussy-free training by Evelyn

I will try to date when exactly Goddess Evelyn has started to make clips about pussy-free concept. The firs one that pops up is Pencil Dick...