Friday, April 22, 2022

Interview: Miss Amelia

She frankly wrote a warning for everyone entering her clip store. She describes herself as Highly addictive. The Romanian Goddess and The Masturbation Mockery Queen, Miss Amelia.


 

How did you discover the Femdom for the first time? And when did you feel that you have power over men?

- I used to control men since forever, since as far back as I can remember. Probably didn't know all I used to do to men has a name: Femdom / Findom. I remember being in high school and having a guy literally at my feet doing whatever I wanted. I used to go clubbing with my girlfriends every weekend and at the end of the night, I used to call him to come and pay for us and give us a ride home. And he was obedient for years. So it was natural for me to be an online domme too.

You’re born under the sign of Leo, how much of the Leo Characteristics are in you? 


- I am a natural leader , calculated , ambitious , fun , smart , loyal friend , I always tell exactly what's on my mind , I won't lie just to make you feel better. I have very few friends because it's pretty hard to raise to my expectations . If you disappoint me , I will simply forget you exist . 



Tell me about your Hobbies and your favorite Music and movies?

- My favourite movie is " The other cops " , I've probably seen this 100 times. As far as music goes I enjoy a pretty wide variety of genres , I think just depends on my mood .

You said that you have a large variety of kinks, would you please speak in depth about your top 3 kinks?

- I am a very sarcastic person so probably that's why my number one fetish it's Humiliation & Masturbation Humiliation. - Gooning : Keeping my slaves addicted through both physical and mental pleasure. - Financial Domination : I don't need anyone's money, I just want them, I want the power.

You are famous for your Masturbation Mockery clips. How did this idea come to you and why do you think it became popular?

- It was a custom clip request and the chronic masturbator just said : " Humiliate me , mock me for being such a chronic , obsessed masturbator ". It became popular because I impersonate chronic masturbators exactly how they act when they obsessively pump their cocks . All cross-eyed , drooling and pumping like crazy to women who wouldn't even look twice in their direction .

I noticed that you did lots of custom clips, how do you like customers to come to you with their ideas, short and simple or long and detailed?

- Yes , indeed , I do have a lot of custom clip orders . The ideas are mostly short and simple , because my customers trust my work .

Would you please tell us about your story with Gooning and How did you discover it? And how it serves you better than Chastity for example ?

- It was a slave of mine who introduced me to gooning, he ordered a custom clip , and from there I just did some research to find out more about this. It is a fun , exciting fetish to explore. With gooning you can play with a slave's mind more than with chastity.  I  love seeing their little brains turn to mush for me .

Do you think slaves are born submissive or get enslaved later?

- They are born submissive ! Some of them just need a little bit of time to realize this and accept it .

How do you make subs remain submissive even after they have an orgasm?

- I prefer gooning instead of cumming . And if I do allow them this privilege , then I lock them up in chastity .



Is there a specific type of slave that is drawn to you?

- The ones who are intrigued and attracted by my brain . I always find new ways to fuck them up .

Is there a specific clip that is a good introduction for new slaves to know Miss Amelia?

- " Pump Your Life Away , Goontard ! " & " Goon Psychosis "

C4S - IWC - MV - LF

C4S - IWC - MV - LF

What is your advice for online slaves to be better slaves?

- Stop asking stupid questions & send if you want My attention .

If we were doing this interview in person, how would it end?

- Waiting patiently for you to take out your cash , handle it to me , then leave without saying anything .



Amelia Links


 

Clip Clubs:

http://iWantMissAmelia.com

http://MissAmellia.manyvids.com

https://clips4sale.com/studio/159081/

https://www.cliptress.com/store1114



Fan Clubs:

https://loyalfans.com/missamelia

https://onlyfans.com/amelliamiss





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spotlight: Krystal & Cody: On Becoming A God

You will be surprise to know that Kirsten Dunst (as Krystal Stubbs) in On Becoming a God in Central Florida plays a very strong dominant lad...