Thursday, June 30, 2022

Series: Humiliating A Loser With A Pussy Toy

Miss Amelia has released the first part of this series on May 2021. Like it’s not humiliating enough for you to have a pussy toy (Fleshlight), Miss Amelia wants to push it even further. In The first part she will made you call your toy your girlfriend and treat her like one. In The second part will relay new rules for you. She will teach you how to fuck your girlfriend. In the last part you will become a mindless cow. This is such an exciting journey, you need to purchase them to live it.

* CUSTOM CLIP - NAME FABIO INCLUDED *

Part i
iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

There you are, as usual, in your boring bedroom caressing your pussy toy.

You need to learn how to please a  woman " properly . And when I say a "woman" I'm talking about your pussy toy, of course . You're too much of a loser to have sex with a real woman.

After you warm up your "girlfriend" with your tongue, you're allowed to fuck slow, because only real man get to fuck hard.

And because your pussy toy doesn't have a mouth, you will moan for her. Like a total bitch.

Part ii
iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

We have some new rules for our game today, loser. You are allowed to move your hips into your " girlfriend " in the same speed my hands move against my legs, you need to follow my motions, clear loser?

I will make sure you will never ever take charge in bed or thrust fast and hard. That's an alphas job.

You only fuck that toy the way I tell you to do it . And I'm going to enjoy mocking and humiliating you.

Part iii
iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Once again you proved the world what a loser you are . There you are, hiding in your bedroom, telling everyone you're tired, just so you can " have sex ", with you pussy toy girlfriend. Well, that works for me, loser, because I have big plans for you today. I want you to be part of my stable of stallions, 24/7 horny. But with those small balls between your legs, you might fit into another kind of stallion though . Maybe ... being a doggy fits you better . Hmm no. Doggy's are cute and smart . And you are none of these .

You are fucking cow! A mindless cow, milking yourself into a plastic pussy like a complete idiot .

Just stare at my perfect body and " moo moo " for me stupid cow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...