Saturday, May 4, 2024

Creative Alert: thick cum degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence

Miss Veggie Baby has released this clip and I think it's creative. it is called "Thick Cum Degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence".  Basically you ,the brother, have not had an orgasm for a very long time, you asked her sister for help. She has no problem with incest apparently but she can not accept your load. She believes that your sperm has been rotting in your balls for too long. Your rotten sperm could ruin her pussy if you fuck her and cum inside her, so she decided to not let near her pussy and gives you a blowjob instead.

ManyVidsClips4Sale

You haven’t cum in quite a while, and you’ve come to me, your sister, to take care of that.

While I jerk you off and suck your cock, I go on and on, degrading you for how thick and disgusting your cum is going to be after sitting in your balls for so long. I’m not letting that nut sludge anywhere near my pussy! It would ruin it!

You shoot your gross load in my mouth, and I gag as I swallow it. You should feel ashamed for making your step-sister eat something so nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gooning History in Humiliation POV

I used to think that gooning as a fetish was brought to the surface by Princess Miki Aoki somewhere in 2019 then it went insanely popular i...