Friday, May 17, 2024

Gooning History in Humiliation POV

I used to think that gooning as a fetish was brought to the surface by Princess Miki Aoki somewhere in 2019 then it went insanely popular in 2020 with a big help of the pandemic and quarantine period which forced people to stay home with nothing to do except playing with their joysticks. 

I was surprised when I came across a clip that mentioned it back in December 2017 in Humiliation POV. In that year Humiliation POV released two clips: first one was by Princess Kaylynn,  where should described a mindless gooning idiot who is ruined by her financially. This clip barely  touched the concept. But in the second clip Princess London Lix talked about repeated edging for hours fucks up brain, she talked about chemicals flooding the system for hours, days, weeks with no release will scramble brain. This makes it obviously the real beginning!

Then the studio didn't bring that term up until March 2018 with Goddess Jocelyn who talked about the "orgasm" that never ends. 

Clips are down:


2017

You're Just A Mindless Gooning Idiot That I Cash Over And Over Again

By Princess Kaylynn

Published 9/12/2017

Clips4Sale - iWantClips

You can’t resist, you never could. The power that I, your God, have over you is unstoppable. Every day I get to enjoy being spoiled rotten, I get to go shopping, and go out with hot guys, all while I humiliate losers exactly like you. Little freaks who like to crossdress, cocksuckers who can’t admit that they’re gay, little dick losers, foot freaks, cuckolds, pay pigs, I own you all. All addicted to sending cash, human atms, beeping machines. I get it all while I fuck up your brain and your life. And you love it, you need it, you beg for it. I love how easily I can manipulate you with just a twirl of my hair.

You give me everything I want while I mentally destroy you. Worship, tribute, adore, sacrifice, all for me. And you can’t deny it. Pure perfection, raw power, you can’t get enough of me. I control you. I control you with my mind, with my body, with my perfect ass. You’re so helpless. So horny. I invade your brain until you can’t think of anything else other than ruining yourself for me.

You can’t get over your addiction to me. It haunts you. You’re sitting there, jerking, drooling.. just a mindless gooning idiot as I cash you over and over again. You’re just a loser that I fuck over. It’s beyond humiliating. You’re nothing but a pay pig to me. You love how much I despise you as I fuck you over. This addiction will never go away loser. I’ve fucked your brain up beyond repair.



Filling Your Balls, Draining Your Brain - Edging And Denial For Gooning Puppets

By Princess London Lix

Published 28/12/2017

Clips4Sale - iWantClips

You really have no idea just how easy it is to turn you into my drooling, gooning, puppet do you know? You probably think I have to do some kind of advanced !s, and weeks of mesmerizing sessions. But it’s much easier than that, all I have to do is get you to edge over and over again. As long as you don’t release, I know you’ll be teetering in that sacred place where your mind is soft and cock is rock hard. It’s that easy to turn you into a babbling, drooling mess. 

That repeated edging for hours fucks up your brain. All those chemicals flooding your system for hours, days, weeks with no release will scramble your brain. This unending edging empties your brain and you become a puppet, you become a drone, and that’s exactly what you want to be. You beg for this, you ache to be completely emptied. Full balls, drained brain. And today I’m going to see how much of a drooling, gooning, puppet I can turn you into. 

Start stroking, make yourself weak and pliable. But there will be no cumming, you’ll hold it in, fucking up your brain in the process. I want to ensure that all of those passageways in your brain are completely turned to mush. You want to ruin your brain for me, don’t you? And some of you want to ruin your life for me. Your cock thinks that this is exactly what it wants and needs and it’s not telling your brain otherwise. Your cock controls you. You’ve been betrayed by your cock, turned into a puppet, a drone, a mindless gooning slave for me.

You don’t want to have to think, you don’t want to have responsibilities, you just want to be drooling, you just want to stare at the screen and lose yourself for me. I want you playing this on loop, edging without cumming until you . And when you awaken, your brain will still be in the same state since you didn’t cum, and you will feel compelled to start the cycle all over again. 

This is your life now. No emotions, no feeling, no personality, just a puppet attached to your cock. You’re so fucked but this is exactly what your cock wanted and you obey your cock. I want you to beg me to do this to you, beg me to fuck up your brain, beg me to turn you into a drooling, gooning slave. Pump your brain away as I melt your mind with my words. There’s no going back, you don’t want to go back even if you could. It feels so good to be denied as you edge. There’s such bliss in unending denial. You’ll edge and deny, edge and deny and you’ll beg me to do this to you. Drool for me, gooning puppet.

2018

Edging Feels Like An Orgasm That Never Ends

By Goddess Jocelyn

Published 19/3/2018

Clips4Sale - iWantClips

I know you love to jerk off. But you especially love to edge, you love holding yourself there and keep yourself there, you love that feeling. So today I’m going to indulge you in your little edging fetish, I’m going to teach you how to edge that cock so it feels so good for minutes, even hours at a time. Edging can feel like a long, extended orgasm if you do it right.

This is going to be a long, slow, sensual edging instruction for newbies or even those who have been edging for years. I love to edge cocks and I’ve developed some amazing techniques that will make your cock tingle and feel so fucking good. I know how euphoric edging can feel and I know you’re gonna love me teaching you how to edge. Your fucking dick is going to feel so fucking good, it’s going to put you in a trance.

We’re going to edge the head, the shaft and your balls. I want you get you in that state where all you can feel is pleasure. I’m going to show you how to ride that edge over and over and over again, without ever going over. Why do you losers want to cum so badly? It’s over so fast. When you edge, you can feel like you’re cumming for hours.

I’ll bet you want to cum so bad by now, but don’t, keep edging, feel the euphoric state that this puts you in, feel the pleasure pulsating through your whole cock. You’re going to love what I do to your cock. I know your cock is throbbing in your hand. All you can feel is your cock. Your whole body is completely numb but your cock feels like it’s going to explode. Just keep yourself there, barely touching it. Yes, you fucking love this.

You must be a mindless gooning idiot by now, all you can feel is your cock. This is exactly how I want you to feel. Do you want to cum or do you want to watch this again and continue to ride the edge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Alert: Stroke For Garbage Dressed Like Garbage

Goddess Kaylie Etheria has released a Masturbation Humiliation clip Stroke For Garbage Dressed Like Garbage a week ago. It takes this categ...