Monday, June 19, 2023

Ruby's wardrobe: black and orang floral dress

Goddess Ruby Rousson is famous for her beautiful dresses and her taste in fashion. this will be the first post but won't be the last. each time i will choose one of her sexy outfits and will list all the clips for you.

Ruby's wardrobe: black and orang Floral dress


Goddess Ruby Rousson used this outfit in these clips:

Goddess Worship Jerking Mantra

This is a very stripped back Goddess worship JOI with a cum countdown.

You will get naked, you will worship, you will touch yourself, and you will repeat after Me.

Shame yourself into tributing more!

Do you know why I take your money?
Because I can. Because I want to. Because it turns Me on.
You all have different ideas and opinions when it comes to financial domination, and so do I. My main idea is that the bare minimum should tribute is in direct relation to your job.
Oh yes, I see you high flying execs tributing $5 and jerking off to ‘such a big tribute’. I have subs earning next to nothing that tribute far more than you. Step up.
This is an interactive tributing clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Themes: Loser Position by Miss Amelia

I will try to date when exactly  Miss Amelia  has started to make clips about loser position concept. The first mention to the "positio...