Monday, June 19, 2023

Series: Mindfucking a Virgin

This series does not have an official title, I added that. Miss Amelia has decided to make these clips as is a sequels but can be watched separately too. There are three sequels:

Part I: Denial Obsession

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids

You want pleasure, you want me to make you feel good, this is why you're here today, isn't it slave? No worries, I will make you feel good. Are you ready for that ? Of course you are ! You're so desperate for a woman's attention, isn't that right horny , little virgin ? 

You can pump for me. I will give you so much pleasure today, even though, maybe it won't be in the way you hope to. I love to instruct my little minions to jerk off their horny cocks for me, but , there is something I enjoy even more.
I love playing mind games with you little virgin, dirty games where no matter what happens, I always win and you are only a toy for me to use.

Price: $14.99 USD

Length: 15 minutes

Added: 2/19/22 08:38AM

Part II: Locked Up & Mindfucked

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids 

Virgins belong in chastity. And I absolutely love playing mind games with virgins like you. So , today I've decided that just locking you up in chastity isn't doing enough damage to your brain cells. 

Go ahead and stroke that cage, rub it and turn on that vibrator. Relentlessly tease that caged cock for me. Ohh , and you're not allowed to cum, not even through that cage ! 

Today is not about cumming . Today is about mindfucking you , completely , to the point you're going insane . You wanna know why I love playing with your mind ? Teasing you so merciless? Because desperate virgin boys are the best servants. And it's just easier this way, isn't it? You don't need to think , you don't need to take decisions . You only need to obey, and it's in your nature to obey. Don't fight those instincts, virgin boy! 

Being in my control makes you feel safe . After all, you aren't really a man. You're just a boy. A little boy who needs someone to tell him what to do. Do you think you have the strength to resist until the end of this clip ? Well , you have no other choice but to resist . Show Me your appreciation and earn My attention by tipping Me.

Price: $13.99 USD

Length: 14 minutes

Added: 2/25/22 03:17PM

Part III: NO Cumming , Just GOONING

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids 

I think you've suffered enough, virgin boy . It's time ! It's time to be free. It's time to take that cage off! I'm feeling so generous today , I've released you from chastity and now I'm going to let you stroke , while I'm teasing you with my hot , sexy body. You just need to be careful though. The only rule you have to follow today is : DON'T CUM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! You're free to pump. Pump it like you mean it. Pump it like your life is depending on that. Make that cock feel good , virgin boy. Pump. Mindlessly. Actually ... why ruin such a good time with cumming , huh ? If you cum right now , the constant state of arousal and pure pleasure ends. You don't want this moment to end so fast , right ? You want more. Pump and relentlessly increase your addiction for me. GOON FOR ME. I'm not going to let you cum today. Gooning means never ending pleasure. This is what's best for you, virgin boy. NO Cumming, Just GOONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Themes: Loser Position by Miss Amelia

I will try to date when exactly  Miss Amelia  has started to make clips about loser position concept. The first mention to the "positio...