Friday, June 16, 2023

Series: Making of a lover

Last year this series was released by Goddess Scarlett Lush. she gave it this title "Making of a lover". This series is for virgins where  Scarlett takes their virginities and teach them how to please women step by step. This series has 4 bases of training. 


Making of a lover: 1st Base

Clips4Sale - iWantClips

I love taking virginities. It is so delicious to take raw clay and turn it into something profound. The first time is always so awkward for so many..Lucky for you, I am forever amused with the awkward FIRST TIME energy. It makes me wet to know that without me, you would be jerking off at home alone, with no idea how to please a woman.


Let this be our first meeting. The first of four. No reason to rush. We have all the time in the world to make a proper lover out of you. Women will be eating out of your palm after I'm done with you. Big things have small beginnings right? Lets start with kissing..Im sure you wont mind ;)

Category: VIRGIN HUMILIATION

Related Categories: MILF , KISSING , JOI GAMES , JOI , GODDESS WORSHIP

Keywords: redhead goddess , femdom goddess , femme fatale , virginity , taking virginity , 1st kiss , 1st time , milf cougar , encouraged kissing , virgin fantasy , femdom joi , beautiful lips , femdom teasing , ginger tits , huge tits

Price: $10.99 USD

Length: 10 minutes

Size: 786 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 6/25/21 05:55PM


Making of a lover: 2nd Base

Clips4Sale - iWantClips


I can see that you're just vibrating with anticipation. Not just to see me reveal myself to you, but because you know I'm going to..Not just let you..But URGE you to touch me. My breasts will be your playground today! Men have paid thousands of dollars at a time just to catch a glimpse of these gorgeous milky tits. YOU, actually get to touch them.

At my direction though! Dont be too eager. This is a learning experience for you, my poor virgin boy. I want you to know exactly how a woman wants to be touched, and at my direction; You'll be a master of sensual touch and erogenous zone manipulation.

You want to turn me on don't you? I won't let you put your virgin cock in me until you properly learn how to prime my pump. So to speak 


Category: VIRGIN HUMILIATION

Related Categories: JOI , JOI GAMES , BIG TITS , REDHEADS

Keywords: redhead goddess , femdom goddess , femme fatale , big pale tits , milf goddess , tease goddess , tit tease , tit addiction fantasy , perky tits , ginger , big boobs , strip tease , femdom teasing , female domination-femdom , huge tits

Price: $12.99 USD

Length: 11 minutes

Size: 862 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 7/2/21 04:35PM


Making of a lover: 3rd Base

Clips4Sale - iWantClips

At this point, you and I have been through a breathtaking journey. I've shown you with my own lips and tongue how to make a woman tingle with lingering kisses. I've given you my breasts to play with and gave you direction on just how a woman could crave your future touches. And NOW, we have arrived at a crucial lesson. You have primed the pump, so now you must fire up this engine darling!

Today, I will show you how to get me off with your fingers. I will even reward your efforts with my nimble fingers playing with your undoubtedly hard cock. So, come in and lets get comfortable. I am so excited to feel you master the ability to play with my cunt correctly. I know you've been dying to see it. Well cutie..Today you get to touch it!


Category: FEMDOM POV

Related Categories: JOI GAMES , JOI , REDHEADS , BIG TITS , MILF

Keywords: redhead goddess , femdom goddess , femme fatale , big pale tits , milf goddess , tease goddess , femdom wife , body worship , perky tits , ginger , big boobs , dominatrix , femdom teasing , ginger tits , freckle tits

Price: $10.99 USD

Length: 10 minutes

Size: 814 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 7/9/21 05:30PM

Making of a lover: 4th Base (Cumming Home)

Clips4Sale - iWantClips

Tonight's the night! The evening we have been building towards, you and I . Weeks ago, I decided to mold you into the perfect lover. We spent weeks making you a master of fourplay..Now it's time to cure your ignorance about the most important step. Your cock slipping into my heavenly cunt. It will be my most profound pleasure to take control of your body and relieve you of your last shred of innocence. I didn't even bother wearing clothes. What's the point? I want that cock hard, and aching to be inside me. I know you have been dreaming about this moment, but I have no patience for dreams. Only for reality; And the reality of this moment is your cock belonging to me. Time to show you how to how to use it.


Category: FEMDOM POV

Related Categories: POV , POV FEMALE , POV SEX , VIRTUAL SEX , VIRGIN HUMILIATION

Keywords: redhead goddess , natural redhead , femdom , big pale tits , milf goddess , dominatrix , femdom wife , tit addiction fantasy , perky tits , ginger , big boobs , huge tits , femme fatale , female domination-femdom , freckle tits

Price: $12.99 USD

Length: 12 minutes

Size: 979 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 7/16/21 07:00PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Themes: Loser Position by Miss Amelia

I will try to date when exactly  Miss Amelia  has started to make clips about loser position concept. The first mention to the "positio...