Thursday, December 7, 2023

first time Roxana Rae mentioned gooning

I think the first time Roxana Rae mentioned “gooning” to me was in 10 November 2017. We were having a conversation and she mentioned it. 

I am about to start really pushing My New Alpha ONLY Clip Content for My well Hung slave. It is going to be the most sexy, revealing and irresistible content I've ever made and it will only be made available to verified Alpha Men who submit a proof pic with a note saying This huge Cock wants to play for Goddess Roxy Rae. Only then will i allow them access to the Holy Grail. Tiny clit losers like you are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN FROM THIS CONTENT AS I REFUSE TO ALLOW YOU BABY DICKS TO WANK THE WAY REAL MEN GET TO PLAY. You beta losers will be required to Goon all day to humiliating clips at double pay. So,  Time to cum up with some promotional material for My Alpha's Only VIP Spank Bank, and of course as always Big Dicks pay less, and get more in Cuckoldress Roxy Rae's Clip Store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...