Monday, December 4, 2023

Series: Easy Steps To Shrink Your Cuck Dick

Princess Berpl has released this series back in 2019. The main idea itself is new to me in this context, where a "cute" girlfriend decied to shrink her boyfriend's dick because of her fetish and because she can't settle for an average size penis. The method she used also is realistic and do-able. 

Part One

ManyVids

We've been dating for a while and I finally decided to tell you my deepest darkest fetishes. I want you to shrink your dick to become the proper cuckold boyfriend I desire. 8 inches to 2 inches in just one year. All you have to do is follow my simple regimen of using smaller and smaller cock cages. Keeping your cock locked away all day except for cleaning and maybe releasing a load or two while you watch me fuck bigger and bigger dicks.

 13:37 min - Jun 22 - .MP4 - 384.77 MB - 1920 x 1080 FHD

Part Two:

ManyVids

Shrinking your cock with chastity cages has been working ever since I've changed your regimen from 22 hrs to a full 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But it's been 10 months since your last measurement and I wanna see if you've reached the dick goal! Now lock it back up and don't come back until it's indistinguishable from a clit!

 12:54 min - May 30 - .MP4 - 561.08 MB - 1920 x 1080 FHD


No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...