Monday, December 4, 2023

Themes: Hands-Free Orgasm by Lexie

She described it as her "thing". Princess Lexie has been making men so horny that they cum hands-free for her for years. She shared a message from a fan on August 21, 2023


and she commented:

"Hands Free Orgasm Queen"


Also She shared another message from a fan expressing his happiness of cumming hands free because of her in March 13, 2023 

And she commented:

"Hands free orgasms are my new favorite! Comment below if you’ve cum hands free to my clips."


In this post i will list all of her clips. 


Hands Free Mindfuck for virgins

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - KinkBomb

Added: 6/1/23 - Length: 23 minutes - Price: $19.99 USD

It's amazing how much of an effect I have on you. My body, My face, My voice. The combination of all three is enough to send you spiraling deep into submission. And when I start using subtle trigger words that I've implanted deep into your brain you feel My power really start to take over. In an instant your cock is hard and your mind is mush: just the way I like you!


You see, I have a knack for making men cum hands free. I've been developing these skills for years and I like to think I've perfected the art form. Some men present a challenge to Me, but not you, no. Well, I suppose you're not really a man at all...are you? You're nothing but a weak and pathetic little virgin bitch. And I've found that virgins like you are particularly susceptible to my magic. This should be easy then.



*Subtle audio and visual effects used. Headphones recommended.


Falling in Love With My Tits

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - KinkBomb

Added: 2/1/23 - Length: 23 minutes - Price: $24.99 USD

Look at Me in this pink bra. Don’t I look absolutely perfect? Makes you want to turn off your weak mind and completely submit to Me, doesn’t it? Good boy. I want you to sit back and relax while I guide you into a state of deep sensual submission for Me and My tits. I know how weak My breasts make you, and I’m slowly going to push you even further for Me. You start to feel your heart race. You can feel your cock swell and leak. Suddenly you can’t think of anything but my perfect cleavage and how much you absolutely love it. You love seeing My tits on your screen and you love jerking for them. You love them so much you really don’t even have to jerk at all…

My good boys know that My breasts are extremely powerful and together we can make you cum completely hands-free. You want to experience that, don’t you? You need it.

*Some subtle visual and audio effects are used in this clip. Watch with headphones.*


So, You Wanna Cum Hands-Free?

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - KinkBomb

Added: 4/5/21 - Length: 15 minutes - Price: $19.99 USD

You know this is kinda My thing, right? Making weak men like you so horny and desperate that they cum hands-free for Me? Yeah... I've been doing it for years and I'm back today to do it AGAIN.

It's pretty simple, really. All you have to do is stare into My eyes and pay attention. I need you to block everything else out and just focus on Me in this clip. Listen to My words, stare into My eyes, zone out to My hair, My lips, My tits. My words ring out like music in your ears and you feel your cock start to swell without even lifting a finger. You feel it, don't you? Your body is buzzing, every fiber of your being deeply relaxed while hanging on to My every word. You feel the orgasm start to build. You want this so bad, don't you? You need this. You need Me. You need to cum for Me.

Hands Free For Me Custom

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - KinkBomb

Added: 7/13/18 - Length: 14 minutes - Price: $17.99 USD

Today’s a special day: the day I’m going to make you cum without even touching your cock. I know how weak you get when I lick My fingers like this, it’s one of My absolute favorite ways to tease you. You quickly feel all the in your body rush through you—straight to your hard dick. This feeling grows even stronger when I start teasing you with My perfect tits. My lips, My tongue, My eyes. How can you stop now? You can’t. You need Me. You need this. To cum. Completely hands-free.

Custom Clip. The name Josh is used.

I had some slight audio issues in this clip (the most annoying bird on the planet). I edited most of it out but you've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...