Saturday, March 16, 2024

Creative Alert: Lesbian Goddess / Domme

 Goddess Nikki Kit released this clip four years ago and I think it is worth to be mentioned. 

Why you need A Lesbian Goddess

Clips4Sale - iWantClips 

There seems to be an overabundance of selfish behavior in the slaves I run into online. Your primitive and perverted sexual urges cause you to think with your penis, and I am here to tell you that your penis is always wrong. If you believe that your penis is an essential part of femdom, you are wrong. I am here to explain to you what pure submission is and why you need to worship a lesbian Goddess. First of all, there will be no confusion for your simple brain. Men's minds are so weak and straightforward that if there is even half a percent of a chance that your penis could ever touch Me, that thought will consume your entire mind. You can't convince Me that this isn't true, I have been doing this for years. I have been around males My whole life. For some reason, they think that they should pursue having sexual relations with all women that acknowledge their existence. Men believe that their penis has value and that their pleasure is relevant. Males are even so ignorant that they think women want to give them sexual pleasure for no other reason than they are alive and have an erect penis. I am an expert at denying men; I have been doing it for years. I have perfected tease and denial as an art form, and use it to prove to men how weak they are. I can use My sexual nature to train you and guide you to complete submissive fulfillment. However, actual submission has nothing to do with your penis. By worshipping a lesbian Goddess, you will be able to suppress your perversions easier since you know there is no hope of a sexual encounter with Me. No man has a chance with Me, and they never will.


Also you can Check this clip : Chastity for Lesbian Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...