Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Series: Rewiring Your Brain

In 2021 Miss Amelia has released this series.  She wants to use edging to "rewire" your brain with help of her knowledge of what edging does to your body and how it releases chemicals in the brain. It is a strong tool in the right hand, like Amelia. 

I have to add that I believe this series was one of the earliest steps for Miss Amelia in gooning world.

Day 1

Edging is a very strong tool. It releases chemicals in that brain of yours that make you feel a reward. Tell me that you want to edge. Indulge and feel how pleasurable it is to hear me moan for your edges. Cumming is a waste, a bad habit. These thoughts you had about cumming was from a part of you that no longer has a place in your new life. Repeat after me. I want to edge. 

Price: $ 8.99 -  9 minutes -  January 2021

Day 2


How are you feeling? It must be difficult at times, but all good things come with a struggle. On that note, you will struggle a lot today because we are going to tackle something that is deeply wired into that corrupted brain of yours. Something that is so associated with cumming that we need to create a new connection in your brain that competes with it. Look at the progression you are making! I require you to do this training multiple times, so we are certain that it sticks. That precum that will keep oozing out after all the repetitions will make sure that it is very sticky. Just the way we like it.

Price: $ 8.99 -  10 minutes -  January 2021


Day 3


You are glowing of arousal! See, I told you this would make you better. Are you confident for our next training?

Those balls have such a nice shade and are so full...

I love how that cock is desperately trying to get some pleasure out of it, but now feels what it gets when it is bad... I told you I would not abandon you, but I did not say that you would not be abandoning that orgasm...

Price: $ 10.99 -  12 minutes -  January 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...