Saturday, March 16, 2024

TASKS: Lindsey Makes You Eat Your Cum March Special


"Hello, all my pitiful cum eaters,

I can see that you are hungry for humiliation paired with some creamy spunk. In celebration of St. Patrick's Day weekend, I will focus on embarrassing you and convincing you to do submissive tasks for my amusement. I have uploaded a brand new clip, Assume the Loser Position. You guessed it; you will be kicking those legs over your head and staring right into your cum hole as it drips into your mouth. 

I have attached video links to this email for easy purchasing or viewing.  

For those who would like to participate, let's face it: It's the majority of you. I have created a cum suckers task list below for you to complete before this month comes to an end.

Cum Sucker Task: This task can be broken up into 3 random days or completed consecutively- this is preferred. You will purchase my new clip, Assume the Loser Position, along with 2 other cum eating instructional videos you have not seen before from my Clips4Sale store. Each day, you will be licking your sperm up in different positions and ways for my enjoyment. On the first day, you will follow the instructions in my Assume the Loser Position video. On the second day, you will cum into a cup and watch yourself drink your load, in its entirety, while looking in the mirror. Do not look away as you observe what a pathetic load eater you are. On the final day, you will prepare a sign that reads, "Thank you for letting me eat my cum Lindsey." You will set up your cell phone camera to record yourself and watch your final cei clip, following the instructions provided in the video. After your spunk has been consumed, you will hold up the sign you made and approach the camera, showing your face beside it. You may then end your recording. You will save this recording to your phone or computer in a private folder. You will view this video whenever you get the wild idea that you are masculine in any way. I want it to humble you back down to the beta level you are desperate to conceal from the world.

I have received positive feedback from fans who are excited to see new content, and I hope you all continue to enjoy these monthly updates. 

-Lindsey Leigh via newsletter 8 March 2024."

--

I tried to find that clip but couldn't for some reason it has been removed from the store (or this store). Instead I have found something else: Shoot In Your Mouth CEI, Cuckold Cei Legs Overhead, Inhale, Roll Over and Eat That Load, Spunk Catcher, Legs Overhead CEIA True Sissy Eats CumSnatchPay For Your CEI PrivilegeJASON'S CUM COVERED FACE, Cei Infused Joi, CEI For Denim And Stripper Heels













No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...