Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Chastity Mainstream

I only found this one. In Californication season 6, episode 5. 


Pamela Adlon presents her estranged new husband with the male-chastity contraption while Maggie Wheeler talks about. Californication


The character Ophelia (Maggie Wheeler) advised her friend Marcy (Pamela Adlon) to put her unfaithful boyfriend Stu Beggs (Stephen Tobolowsky) into chastity. Later they meet with him and Marcy hands Stu the device, He asked "what's is that?" Ophelia answered him "It's a cock cage." He said" Oh my! What is a cock cage?" Ophelia answered: "It's a male chastity device. Available on my website.". Marcy told Stu 
"It's traps your cock in a flaccid state Stu which is very nice and cosy but if you get aroused, if you surrender to your baser instinct, it can make things very unpleasant for little big man down there.
The Device looks like the CB-6000 Designer Line Chrome Edition.



But I will keep looking for more .







No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...