Saturday, January 3, 2015

Creative Alert: Pocket Pussy FemDom Masturbation

Miss Lelu Love has released this clip on 2013. It contains an evil idea where She tricks you to get your money in exchance of getting a pussy, but the only thing you will get is a Fleshlight, Loser.


In this custom video, I start out by teasing you with my hot wet pussy, sliding my naked pussy lips up and down along your shaft and you think you're actually going to finally get to fuck me but you can't be that much of an idiot can you?? I tell you you're going to get pussy, but not mine!! After I put a condom on your cock, I whip out the pocket pussy which is a lot like the Fleshlight male masturbation toy and slide that up and down on your cock until you cum since that's the closest you will ever CUM to entering pussy :)  c4s.com

Price: $13.99 USD
Length: 13 minutes
Size: 300 MB
Format: MOV
Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Added: 11/20/13 9:00am
http://clips4sale.com/71266/9802265 
http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/Pocket-Pussy-FemDom-Masturbation/116795

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...