Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Creative Alert: Suck your own cock, it turns ME on

This clip was released by Miss Vikki Lynn. It has a sexy humiliating idea. Miss Vikki will make your suck your own dick for her. Can you imagine?

This is maybe related to "big cock humiliation" but that wasn't mentioned in the description, so i am not sure



It is so hot when you suck your own cock for ME! Oh it makes Me so excited to see you do this. Here, why don't I show you how with My fingers in and out of My mouth. Stroke and suck your own cock just how I say. Dosen't that feel good? Makes ME feel good. I'm going to want you to suck it so much you get a nice warm wet load in your mouth. SO HOT! Do it for ME!

Click here to get your own CUSTOM Fetish video: CUSTOM VIDEO BLOG
 c4s.com

Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes
Size: 249 MB
Format: MP4
Category: AUTOFELLATIO
Added: 12/15/14 4:00am
http://clips4sale.com/75307/12440837
https://iwantclips.com/store/2616/GoddessVikkis-Fetish-and-Femdom-Journey/31698/Suck-your-own-cock-it-turns-ME-on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...