Friday, March 19, 2021

Creative Alert: Cucked by My Vibrator

 Can you imagine being cuckolded by a Vibrator ? That's what Miss Alika White has in store for you. A new level of cuckolding!

Buy it now

iWantClips - Clips4Sale

"Cucked by My Vibrator"

In this clip I talk to you as if you were my boyfriend (yeah sounds good for now, wait till I confirm all your insecurities and let you know that you were never good enough for me). I’ll explain that the reason I stopped having sex with you isn’t that I’m not horny any more, it’s because you just don’t do it for me. In fact any other boyfriend I’ve had was able to get me off multiple times in the bedroom but you struggle to do it even once. I’ve had enough of your useless efforts to make me cum and having to fake it.

I tell you how every time we had sex, I would think about someone more manly than you. You’re a bit of a dweeb and I wouldn’t be going out with you still if you didn’t pay for everything and do everything I say. See, being a pushover is a good thing, for you at least.

So when I’m horny, I can’t rely on you, but I have got something which is so much better than your cock. I’ll tell you about how you can stay as my Bitch Boyfriend but you won’t be getting more pussy, ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...