Sunday, March 28, 2021

Series: Cheating Wife

 Goddess Roxana Rae released a cuckolding series called "Cheating Wife". This series about a wife that secretly cheats on her husband with her big black cock neighbor. it comes in three parts.

Part One 

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids

This is a custom (name included) about a wife that secretly cheats on her husband with my BBC neighbor. I let him jerk off in my house while he listens to his wife fuck my neighbor. I make him use a fleshlight for added humiliation. He has a leather and latex fetish but unfortunately his wife only wear those things for her new BBC. I also confess to him that I walked in on his wife with the BBC and tell him all the juicy details....

Part Two

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids

Custom with name used It would be a lot like the last one, same clothes you saying my name etc except you’d be saying about how much time has passed now and how I’m almost used to hearing my wife fucked like a whore by your bbc neighbor now and I always get so hard. You tell me about how you she still wears those latex outfits that are meant to be for me when she goes to his house. You say how last week she wasn’t next door because when you told me to come to your place he came over to my house and plowed her in our own bed. You tell me no fleshlight this time because I’ve been using it too much lately so it’s just my hand this visit and give me JOI please. You tease me about all the photos she puts up on Facebook now, they’re all sexy with her make up done and dressed up so she can turn him on and it works because he’s always the first to like it and even comment about how sexy she looks. You remind me of the leather cop outfit she wore and posted a pic of herself on Facebook in and how barely 30 minutes after posting it he had a leash around her neck and was balls deep in her while I was at work. You humiliate me about how long it took me to get a date with my wife and how quickly your neighbor had her lips around his cock, and how your sure she still loves me but she’s just a bbc slut now. And tell me about how one time you saw her go into his house and the next thing his friends turned up, 3 of them in total, and it’s a pity I wasn’t there to hear those noises that night, and I should’ve seen what was left of her make up when she came out and walked home to our house. And tease me about how much I like it now, I’ve heard her moaning how much she needs his bbc while I’m over at yours and your helping me get off to it.

Part Three 

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids

You’d be wearing the leather corset you’ve worn in a few videos and the pants you wore in alpha ass worship You’d just be following on from the previous two videos except it would be you telling me you had a threesome with your BBC neighbor and my wife and make me put my flashlight into my couch and fuck it while you tell me about it and tease me, and that you're dressed like that because you're about to leave to do again and my wife lent you those clothes for it. Tell me about the experience in detail.... *Custom request with name included

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...