Thursday, March 18, 2021

Theme: Saint Patrick's Day

 Saint Patrick's Day

Saint Patrick's Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick, is a religious and cultural holiday held on 17 March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick, the foremost patron saint of Ireland. I gathered clips that featured this day.

#1: Boozy St Patrick's Day By Mz Sienna Foxx

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - NiteFlirt

Price: $13.99 USD - Length: 11 minutes - Added: 3/15/21 04:00PM

I know how we normally celebrate St Patrick's Day, but that's not happening this year. Instead why don't you get a bottle and have some fun with Me? Dr1nk and stroke your inhibitions and reservations away. I won't take advantage of you, honest.

#2 Lucky Loser By Candy Glitter

iWantClips - Clips4Sale 

Price: $5.99 USD -  Length: 5 minutes

You are such a lucky loser! You get serve ME. You are so lucky that I allow you to submit to me. But you need to always be mindful of the fact that your luck could run out at any moment. You have to always be going deeper and deeper into submission for me..

#3 Give Up The Green By Candy Glitter

iWantClips - Clips4Sale 

Price$15.99 USD  - 5 Min - 3/16/18

I don't care what day of the year it is, it's time to give up the green! $$ Happy St. Patrick's Day, or whatever. I will use any excuse to take your money. It's your lucky day! You get to pay your favorite Princess!


#4 Luck Of The Loser by Brittany Marie

iWantClips - Clips4Sale

Price: $29.99 USD - Length: 15 minutes - Added: 3/17/19 08:35PM

Happy Saint Patricks day loser! You think you'll be getting lucky today? Ha think again! It doesn't matter if you are wearing green or not, you won't be lucky with Me. Now, let's play a little game shall we and see how much loser luck you have!!

#5 St. Patty's Venus Addiction by Lalita Lolli (Previously Goddess Venus)

iWantClips - Clips4Sale 

Price: $10.99 USD - Length: 9 minutes - Added: 3/21/18 03:30PM


You’re just so in love with me. Always buying my clips and constantly refreshing my Twitter and Fanclub. I mean I understand. Just look at me. I get why boys are so obsessed with me. I have a beautiful face, gorgeous hair, nice tits, a juicy ass, long legs, pretty feet. I get it. You can’t get enough of me. Well I want you to do better for me. I want you to go further. I want you to do more. My good boys use markup codes….are you one of them? You know, St. Patrick’s Day is just another holiday to dedicate to me…just another reason to admire and worship me. I want you to just worship me for a bit. Someone as hot as me deserves to be worshipped. I was put on this world to be admired. You can’t look away, my little Venus addict. You’re so lucky I made this St. Patty’s video for you. I wasn’t going to make one, but I’m feeling generous. My boys have been so good lately…sending me money and spending in my clipstore. My sales have been so high! So I decided to treat you with this video. My boys have been so good, but I know you can do better. You can fall even deeper. You can go further. I want you to go deeper and deeper and deeper. Go all in. I want to own all of you. There’s no turning back. There’s no escape. Let go and fully submit to me. Fully commit yourself to me. Don’t keep yourself from reaching your full potential….from living your life to the fullest..under my feet….under my control. I want you to show me just how far you want to go.

Price: $13.99 USD - Length: 13 minutes - Added: 3/17/21 06:07PM

We both know that you won't be getting lucky on St. Patrick's Day. I am sure you are green with envy thinking about how all the real men with big cock's will be out fucking pussy. Women don't want a loser with a little leprechaun dick. Pinch your shamrock sized cock between 2 fingers and spend St. Patty's Day pumping away to Roxy Rae Use code "RoxyFan" if you are staying home and stroking to me
Published Mar 17, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...