Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dialogue: 5 Goddesses on Big cocked slave

I purchased Goddess Airen Small penis humiliation clip "Your tiny dink vs a real man's cock". She degrades tiny and said she likes big cocks only.
Then she called her slave james to demonstrate. I was shocking from his cock size! He was Huge! I mean she barely could get her two hands to cover it.
The first thought that hits my brain was: WHY the hell he is a slave?! then I asked myself if it took her long time to enslave him ?



So I did ask her this:



- Having a slave with a BIG 8" cock, Does that ever make it difficult for you to enslave him?‎  

-Goddess Airen: Not at all. He's still aware that I am a priority and does everything he can to make sure I am happy. His big dick is just a bonus ;)








I remember I asked Miss Hellen Roxx the same question.


-Do you think Having a slave with a BIG cock, could be difficult for you to enslave him?‎  

-Miss Hellen Roxx: Not at all! One of my best online slaves is quite "well endowed". The size of the slave's dick doesn't matter, as long as he remembers that it belongs to ME.











I also asked Goddess Samantha Grace about this subject. Her answer was clear too.

- if a slave has a BIG cock, Do you think that makes it difficult for you to enslave him?

-Goddess Samantha Grace: No, size doesn’t matter. Only the desire to serve.












I asked Miss Sophia Sylvan the same question, and her Answer was:

SS: No, I wouldn't find it difficult. It's the sum of one's parts, mind, nature, etc., that make a slave, not their bodily parts.




I asked Miss Sasha Conceited the and her answer was:


SC: It's not the size of the cock that makes the slave, it's the urge to submit. Even if he has a big cock he's still inferior to me.


Mistress Cristal's answer was:
Why should the size of his cock make a difference?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...