Monday, April 7, 2014

Dialogue: Goddess Sarah Blake on Castration


Goddess Sarah Blake tweeted on 13 February 2014:

"Cannot wait to get the new personal assistant going and the video editor. I'm going to have so much time! What will I do? twitter! j/k"

[Max] replied to her: "I would give my left ball to be Your P.A."

I joined the conversation: "nice. I would give the bigger one left or right doesn’t matter. Unless she wants us castrated".


Max: "ok she can just take both of mine - i hope the new P.A. isn't getting paid!"

Goddess Sarah Blake:
"Lol, you two are adorable...and would be more adorable castrated :)"

Me: I am falling in love.

Max: we'd surely be much better boys for You, and not annoy You with our disgusting and selfish sexual 

Goddess Sarah Blake:
"Although chastity does bring motivation...I'll take one ball and you get to be in pierced chastity".



Dialogue between Sarah Blake, Max Shame and Me.
Twitter - Feb 13, 2014.




Here are some Castration clips of Goddess Sarah Blake:
I'll Bite It Off
Ceara Lynch and Sarah Blake Chop Cock 
I'd Rather Castrate You Than Fuck You







No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...